Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 10:55:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Satellite images 'show Atlantis'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3766863.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Atlantis in the Bible

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Atlantis in the Bible  (Read 1349 times)
senator Bam

« on: June 07, 2021, 12:48:09 am »

Please stop this crap and polluting the Atlantis discussion. Adam has of course nothing to do with Atlas who's bloodline was non-human. Atlas' father was Zeus, who was Baal Tsafon in Exodus 14:2. You should do systematic research to Atlantis in the Bible as I did in my book. Stop putting long lists of speculation on this forum. This has nothing to do with research.

To help you out: besiden Adam and Eve there was another creature in the Garden of Eden that had to do with Atlantis. But this creature is not on your long list. What to think of the serpent in Genesis 3....

Adam and Alalus are similar, and Alalus and Atlas are similar, and Adam and Atlas are similar (both similar Ad/At names and both heading 10 patriarchs/kings, both before flood/sinking).

Tsafon/Zephon is Typhon not Zeus (unless Zeus is Teshub and Teshub is Typhon?)

I have done plenty of quality study/research and thinking and writing on Atlantis as anyone reading my Atlantis in Andes/America ebook would have to admit.

Please do not be so unfairly harsh. I always try to post quality, I am not perfect but I don't think I have posted any much bad threads/topics or posts. I could have said you have cluttered this forum with numerous questionable odd threads/topics in the last months. I haven't posted anything bad or off topic, and if I have or do post any much bad/wrong the moderators or admin/owner is perfectly able to warn me or suspend me.

Sure I post some lists but only necessary ones. I don't see why if people don't mind reading pages and pages of text only to get a few points why easy to see lists are so despised or hard to understand.

I don't see the Serpent (Nahash) of bible is any candidate match for Atlantis/Atlanteans, hence not in my list of possible candidates (which only includes more likely candidates).
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: