Atlantis Online
April 16, 2024, 05:23:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THE SEARCH FOR ATLANTIS IN CUBA
A Report by Andrew Collins
http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/articles/atlantiscuba.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Atlantis in the Bible

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Atlantis in the Bible  (Read 1343 times)
knakker

« on: April 16, 2021, 03:21:51 am »

Olam is the Hebrew equivalent for Greek word aion. See Helena Maria Keizer, Life, Time, Entirety. An aion is a vast periode of time with a clear beginning and an end. A more popular meaning of olam is "horizon". Then, we are close to the horizon in the west were Atlantis was located. From the one aion one looks over the horizon to the next one. I recommened you to read Bob Evely's book, At the End of the Ages. Aion means never eternal. I have explained before that the 9000 years of Atlantis were simply mentioned to exxagerate it's history. As the Egyptian Kings list was an exaggeration, to make the Egyptian history more impressive. Even the Septuagint which was written in Alexandria has exaggerated dates. Still the apostle Paul is quoting from it.

Now, Elam in the Bible is Persia/Iran. Since I am learning Farsi I know that elam means "to announce" in Farsi.

I am the world's authority on Atlantis. I know everything. First step is getting a good Bible. If Ephesians 3:9, 11 uses the word aions, then it is a good bible. If it uses the words eternity, world or even ages it is not a good Bible, no matter in which book shop you had bought it. For Atlantis research I recommend to use www.scripture4all.org

- leon elshout, https://roodgoudvanparvaim.nl

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: