Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 12:13:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Update About Cuba Underwater Megalithic Research
http://www.timstouse.com/EarthHistory/Atlantis/bimini.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Luigi Usai's Atlantis discovery - leon elshout

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Luigi Usai's Atlantis discovery - leon elshout  (Read 10646 times)
luigiusai

« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2021, 09:18:34 pm »

Some other photos
Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2021, 09:25:33 pm »

other documents:

Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2021, 09:27:48 pm »

other images
Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2021, 09:30:00 pm »

photos
Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2021, 09:35:57 pm »

foto
Report Spam   Logged
knakker

« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2021, 10:36:11 pm »

Please stop your so called images proof. You did find NOTHING, not even a toothbrush of Athena. Timaios 24-25, why did Plato mention the Strait of Gibraltar, the big ocean and the continent on the other side? Because he gave the location of Atlantis which was clearly in the Atlantic ocean. Again again again, it makes no sense to use the archeological way to look at Atlantis since the Kings were no humans. What about the earthquake that dcestroyed Atlantis in Critias 108. It is in Rev. 16:18. This earthquake destoys ALL cities on the earth. You understand... It is a megalomaniac earthquake. To claim that Atlantis or even Babylon in Rev. 18 is Sardinia proves you do not understand anything of Plato's claims. The only reason why you do this is because you cannot find Atlantis of the coast of spain.

Again, where are the aionian times in your theory which is not a theory at all.
Report Spam   Logged
knakker

« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2021, 10:53:15 pm »

And... Zacharia 5:11 refers to Revelation 17-18, Sinear which is Iraq and the Euphrates. Doesn't sound like Sardinia.
Report Spam   Logged
knakker

« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2021, 11:06:58 pm »

Revelation 18 is about the Endtimes and the fourth world empire in Daniel 2. If you say that it is Sardinia than you say actually that Sardinia will be the last world empire of the Endtimes with the world's financial capital as it will be a Jewish project. Here are more reasons why Babylon = Babylon:

https://goedbericht.nl/english/babylon-babylon/

Sardina's capital is Cagliari now.

Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2021, 11:37:38 pm »

- Timaios 24-25, why did Plato mention the Strait of Gibraltar,

Plato wrote about the Pillar of Heracles, not a single word about the Strait of Gibraltar: which translation did you read? It is not correct, sorry: normally every atlantologist know this. And I am not an atlantologist: I just dedicated 21 days  to this arguments for a university exam in January 2021.

-  the big ocean

In greek Talassa (you could even read talatta) means sea, not Ocean;

-  and the continent on the other side?

In Sardinian language up to today we still call "Continent" the rest of Italy. When a Sardinian goes to the Booth (Italy), we sardinians say in our dialect:
"Deu deppu andai in continenti", which in Sardo Campidanese (Campidano Sardinian dialect variant) means
"I have to go to the Continent". What Plato does is recall what the Priest Sonchis told Solon, and it's correct, because it's a perfect translation from the Sardinian dialect, and we still say so: every sardinian can confirm you this. And the rest of Italians have fun of us Sardinians exactly  because there is a word game:
andare in continente  ---- going to continent ---- andare  incontinente ---- go incontinent, with the meaning of **** on himself

the other Italians make fun of us Sardinians for this way of saying "go to the continent", because the italian peninsula is not a continent, and because they didn't know the relation with the Atlantis story, they did not understand us Atlantideans.

-  Because he gave the location of Atlantis which was clearly in the Atlantic ocean.

Atlantis Talassa in greek means Sea of Atlantis, that is "the sea where Atlantis is", which today we call Mediterranean, but had lots of different names... The Sardinians built more than 8670 Nuraghes, which are Towers of rocks. Plato told us that Atlantideans were Tower Builders: exactly as Sardinian and Corsican; and the Sea of Atlantis was called Mare Tyrrenum (Sea of Tyrrenia, and Tirrenia is Sardinia, that is the place of towers).

-  Again again again, it makes no sense to use the archeological way to look at Atlantis

Fortunately, in the world there are more than 7 billion thinking heads, with different thoughts...

-   since the Kings were no humans.

You are right: in Sardinia we have lots of archaeological findings called "Tombe dei Giganti" (in italian, Giants Tombs). Lots of Sardinian reported the findings of scheletons of giants, but sistematically those scheletons were stolen, broken, disappeared, always considered
fake by the official history and archaeology. But online you can still find lots of information about it.

-  What about the earthquake that destroyed Atlantis in Critias 108. It is in Rev. 16:18.

You are right: under the Mediterranean Sea there is a subduction zone. Do you know what it is? It's the same which arrives to Pompei and Ercolano, two cities destroyed by amazing catastrophes. I add you an image to show you: the subduction zone passes exactly under the circles of the Sulcis Iglesiente, which is the nowaday name for the Capital of Atlantis.
Take a look at the image, please:

-  This earthquake destoys ALL cities on the earth. You understand... It is a megalomaniac earthquake.

I do understand: I think that about 2 outer rings of the Sulcis Iglesiente Capital, which were alternated rings of land and sea, after the earthquake caused by the Mediterranean subduction zone, broke, and fell under the sea of  the Sardinian south coast, and we could check this thing by doing marine exploration and Tomography Scan of the seabed with advanced and sofisticated tools. But till today, I can't afford it. Who knows it? Maybe in the future. You could check: the National Security Agency (N.S.A.) [Do you know what it is?] put a super secret military base in Sardinia, La Maddalena, and military submersible sistematically explored those shores. Many submarines of private people and a submarine of the Italian Army were sinked. One was sinked with a a pour of concrete in Oristano  (Sardinia shore).

Santo Stefano (island) - Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki
Santo Stefano is an island in the Maddalena archipelago of northern Sardinia, Italy, and part of ... The NATO base housed an Italian Navy barracks and it served as the home port for several US Navy submarine tenders

I suppose you could be able to find more information online by yourself.

-   To claim that Atlantis or even Babylon in Rev. 18 is Sardinia proves you do not understand anything of Plato's claims.

Yes, my friend, maybe you are right. I just have a simple degree in philosophy, not a PhD (until now).

-  The only reason why you do this is because you cannot find Atlantis of the coast of spain.

Can I tell you frankly, as if you were a friend of mine? I don't give a sh*t of Atlantis. I was preparing a University exam, and I step into the Sergio Frau theory of the Pillar of Heracles. After having understood his ideas, I soon realized he was right. After a while, I started to sea Atlantis profile on each single map online.

Do you prefer Atlantis in Spain? It's very easy, you can be satisfied: just grab the submerged Sardinian Corsican block and move it to Spain, and you are satisfied.

-   Again, where are the aionian times in your theory which is not a theory at all.

I know nothing about the Aeonian Ages, but I think I found Atlantis all the same... hehehehe really funny.

Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2021, 11:43:57 pm »

Revelation 18 is about the Endtimes and the fourth world empire in Daniel 2. If you say that it is Sardinia than you say actually that Sardinia will be the last world empire of the Endtimes with the world's financial capital as it will be a Jewish project. Here are more reasons why Babylon = Babylon:

https://goedbericht.nl/english/babylon-babylon/

Sardina's capital is Cagliari now.

Really? Wow, now you wanna teach me where is the city where I am born?

Report Spam   Logged
knakker

« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2021, 04:49:46 am »

If you ignore Plato's statement in Timaios 24 and 25 about the Atlantic Ocean and also the fact that the first pagan World Empire, Nebuchanedzar's Babylon was, then further discussion becomes difficult. Skeletons of giants have nothing to do with Zeus. At least in Genesis 6 the giants had earthly mothers. The kings of Atlantis had no earthly ancestors.
Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2021, 06:55:39 am »

If you ignore Plato's statement in Timaios 24 and 25 about the Atlantic Ocean and also the fact that the first pagan World Empire, Nebuchanedzar's Babylon was, then further discussion becomes difficult. Skeletons of giants have nothing to do with Zeus. At least in Genesis 6 the giants had earthly mothers. The kings of Atlantis had no earthly ancestors.

So, we are saying the same things in different languages. Perhaps Genesis 6 is talking about Sardinia. There were the giants. Then God decided to punish all, the people, the animals, the birds, and destroyed everything (this is the hydrosysmic event under Sardinia, in the subduction zone: prehistoric people didn't know about the tectonic theory, so they thought it was God who destroyed them). It's all correct: Noah was a Sardinian. And from the sons of Noah derived all the languages (Semitic and Hamitic languages). I am continuing to gather evidence that Assyrians, Babylonians and Sumerians were descendants of Sardinians who emigrated to the East. When my theory will gather more and more evidence, reasearchers will understand I am not joking and I don't have not even a second to waste.

I respect you. I've understood you are really great with the religion aspect of Atlantis, and all the links with the Scriptures. Great, congratulation. Please excuse me if I was a little bit offended, but learning and sharing this information is a highly tiring and nerve-wracking process. I beg your pardon.
Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2021, 07:02:08 am »

Sardinia has archaeological aspects related to supernatural themes as in Genesis:

1) The Tombs of the Giants;

2) "Sa domu e s'Orcu" or "Sa domu 'e s'Orku", that is "the house of the Ogre".

https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomba_dei_giganti_di_Sa_Domu_%27e_S%27Orcu

You can check online: these are some aspects tied to the supernatural world during prehistory in Sardinia, with a strong connection with the Genesis Book.

Report Spam   Logged
knakker

« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2021, 07:55:30 am »

Sardinia did not exist before the Flood. There were no islands then. Again the first World Empire was Nebuchanedzars Babylon. Atlantis could not have existed before that. It was only evolving before that. The city of Enoch was a blueprint for Atlantis.
Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2021, 04:16:12 pm »

Sardinia did not exist before the Flood. There were no islands then. Again the first World Empire was Nebuchanedzars Babylon. Atlantis could not have existed before that. It was only evolving before that. The city of Enoch was a blueprint for Atlantis.

Dear Friend, Mr Elshout, The Sardinian Corsican Continental Block had it's origin on the Miocene, it means it's older than 5 million years:

The Miocene is the first geological epoch of the Neogene Period and extends from about 23.03 to 5.333 million years ago (Ma).  [...] The Miocene is preceded by the Oligocene and is followed by the Pliocene.

Miocene rotation of Sardinia: New paleomagnetic and
geochronological constraints and geodynamic implications
J. Gattacceca a,⁎, A. Deino b
, R. Rizzo c
, D.S. Jones d
B. Henry e
, B. Beaudoin f
, F. Vadeboin a
a CEREGE, CNRS–Université Aix Marseille 3, BP 80, 13545 Aix-en-Provence Cedex 4, France b Berkeley Geochronology Center, Berkeley, CA, 94530, USA
c Progetto CARG–Sardegna, Via Dolcetta 19, Cagliari, Italy d Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences, Harvard University, 20 Oxford Street, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA e Paléomagnétisme, IPGP, 94107 Saint-Maur-des-Fossés Cedex, France f CGES, Ecole des Mines de Paris, 77305 Fontainebleau Cedex, France
Received 18 April 2006; received in revised form 29 January 2007; accepted 1 February 2007
Editor: C.P. Jaupart

From wikipedia english version, word Miocene:

The Miocene is the first geological epoch of the Neogene Period and extends from about 23.03 to 5.333 million years ago (Ma).  [...] The Miocene is preceded by the Oligocene and is followed by the Pliocene.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: