Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 05:41:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Update About Cuba Underwater Megalithic Research
http://www.timstouse.com/EarthHistory/Atlantis/bimini.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

An Inconvenient Truth

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: An Inconvenient Truth  (Read 6857 times)
19Merlin69

« Reply #195 on: May 10, 2007, 08:21:21 am »

Unfortunately they haven't completed the stages yet. The history shows that next we will be regaled with descriptive genitalia insults, followed by more accusations of split personality syndrome and the whine "I didn't start this, so-and-so did, and I just have to defend myself" with an increase in vehemence.

This particular playground has turned into a litter box and the only hope left is that someone with maturity will come along with the scooper and clean it out.

Tread carefully, the next step will sure land in something squishy.

Not always Zaph - Sometimes you just give up and move along.  Whether you think it follows a pattern or not, the facts are themselves - self-evident.  Consider the circumstances without discounting the significance of truth (just because it fits a pattern you pre-determined):  The people who begin these types of assaults are always completely devoid of any relevent subject matter....  Take a look back and see for yourself - there is no topical discussion offered - only insult.  Probe around the forum and see if a pattern has been established and judge for yourself.  Extending beyond that, you - of all people, should understand the desire to keep the facts straight and not take crap lying down.

For my part, I'm done with it (as my previous post should clearly indicate).  Let's also take note that I have been trying to inspire people to discuss the paramount point of it all: WHAT TO DO ABOUT THE PROBLEM while being heckled from the cheap seats.  I contend that I have done rather well at staying on topic while having grenades lobbed over the wall at me.  Grin
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 08:25:34 am by 19Merlin69 » Report Spam   Logged

Knowledge is a gift to be given; stupidity, a communicable disease.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: