Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 04:22:24 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hunt for Lost City of Atlantis
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3227295.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

An Inconvenient Truth

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: An Inconvenient Truth  (Read 6823 times)
Proteus

« Reply #180 on: May 05, 2007, 05:44:17 pm »

As it happens, I don't consider Merl to be superior to myself, I actually find it a bit comical how insecure he is, not to mention how seriously he takes himself. I don't intend anything personal, it is simply great fun to needle a person with those types of personality flaws.  Smiley

That is a perfect description of yourself Profeus; insecure with a flawed personality - I couldn't have said it better myself.  Clearly you were meaning to apply that in this way, since you are the person who was talking to yourself in a forum thread...  The whole idea of me being superior to you are your words, not mine and it definitely lends itself to explaining your insecurity issues.  That's alright though, young elf, the rest of your nonsensical fairy tale spoke volumes of your willingness to "spin a yarn" as well.  Don't take it personally though, sometimes it's just great fun to point out the obvious bits to demoralize someone who is morally bankrupt and intellectually stunted. 

Take it away proteus -->  Let the swearing and obscenity begin! 

Hello Merl,

Apparently, your reading comprehension has diminished by leagues since the last time we talked.  The quote you cited from me was in response to your good pal Majeston, who said:

It's a common tactic of an inadaquate inferior to always attempt to try to destroy that and whom he fears or that which is superior to him.

A part of response 164 on page 11.

As for "spinning a yarn"  to what do you refer specifically?  Anyone who knows you from Atlantis Rising knows that you are so insecure in your debating skills that you will stoop to any levels to try and win an argument, eh, "Shep?"  Wink

We must keep things in perspective here, it is just an internet forum, hardly life or death. 
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: