Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 10:48:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ice Age blast 'ravaged America'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6676461.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Valiant Thor's "aurichalcum" copperoxide blood - leon elshout

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Valiant Thor's "aurichalcum" copperoxide blood - leon elshout  (Read 229 times)
knakker

« on: August 14, 2020, 02:28:32 am »

Valiant Thor's "aurichalcum" copperoxide blood - leon elshout

Copper was the symbol of Alexander's third world empire (Daniel 2:39). The final Empire which is the fourth will also contain copper, which means that Greece or at least Athens plays a key role in it (Daniel 7:19). The final world empire will be a Middle East Empire with Babylon as it's capital. The leopardess in Daniel 7:6 was Greece as the leopardess in Revelation 13:1-2 is Greece.

Poseidon's temple on Atlantis was covered with aurichalcum. In Revelation 1:15 & 2:18 we read a similar word, chalkolibano, which means white bronze, referring to the white bronze feet of jesus.

Let's jump over to this mysterious guy, Valiant Thor. There are two contradictory accounts of him by Phil Schneider and Frank Strange. To make it even more complex, Phil Schneider recalls his father's account. He was Oscar Schneider. We have two different pictures of Valiant Thor; who is the real one?

This doesn't say that the whole story is a hoax. It reminds me of the beginning days of the Church of Mormon. There was Joseph Smith and there was Samuel Spaulding, with both of them their different stories about the beginning of the Mormon religion. This reminds me of the Atlantis story: both Atlas and Heracles were the competiting gods. Who was the real Atlas or Heracles? Or were they one and the same god? Yes, they were simply masks of Baal Tsaphon.

Phil Scnheider wrote that Valiant Thor was 490 years and had copperoxide blood. These 490 years were a reference to the 70 yearweeks in Daniel 9. If we add ten Jubilee years to it,. it makes 500 years from Cyrus' decree to rebuild the temple to the stoning of Stephan, followed by another Jubilee year. The copperoxide refers to the fourth world empire. Valiant Thor called Jesus the Alpha and Omega. But in other cases he spoke nonsense about eternity instead of the aionian times that are hidden in the Bible (Ephesians 3:9, 11). It was satan who quoted Psalm 91 when he tempted Jesus, Valiant Thor would do the same. He knows that Jesus is Lord. Why would a guy from venus tempting us with Jesus? I don't believe that he is from Venus at all.

Recent crop circles of 12/7/2020 & 16/7/2020 referred to Valiant Thor. They appeared 3,5 days after each other which symbolizes the duration of the Tribulation. Valiant Thor could be the antichrist and king Atlas of Atlantis, both and the future king of Babylon.

my websites: https://roodgoudvanparvaim.nl & www.flipsnack.com/roodgoudvanparvaim
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

knakker

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2020, 05:43:24 am »

the blood is of course a symbol of Edom. Jesus will return from Edom as we read in Isaiah 63. To my opinion the city of Neom in Saudi Arabia is the fulfillment of Edom.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: