Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 04:20:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Remains of ancient civilisation discovered on the bottom of a lake
http://en.rian.ru/analysis/20071227/94372640.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Has anyone seen a Wendigo?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anyone seen a Wendigo?  (Read 802 times)
Janelle MacDonald

« on: May 15, 2020, 09:02:22 pm »

Has anyone seen a Wendigo? MY STORY:

By AmberNetworking, May 1 in Cryptozoology, Myths and Legends

I live in Ohio. In 2018 of February or March, I was driving home from Honda in East Liberty, Ohio.

I turned on the road to take me home, it was 3:30am - 4 am, really cold & dark out, hardly  any other cars, and I turned on OH - 508 driving past South Union Menoite Church, and right down the road at night I saw what I believe is a Wendigo crossing the road!! I just found out what matched the description of what I saw  online in photo illustrations yesterday & I can't believe more people saw it, thank God I'm not the only one.

It was shaking, going slow, I thought it was a deer that got hit by a car and injured, but what made this extremely different was that even before I stopped my car at a distance, I noticed the rest of the body except the top of back, looked like bare white human skin! I stopped and saw it go in a hurry but injured? maybe into the field! Here's what's even more creepy: i thought from a distance before I stopped it was a deer standing up, wobbling, but this thing had legs it was on all four dragging it's legs across the road but was as tall as a deer on all fours.

ITS BACK had black mangled fur!! It's back was much wider and bigger than a deer!! It had antler things, but they were much longer and thicker looking, not a lot of points like a deer would have (my dad is a hunter this is how I know that) & it's antlers points were going in weird directions not just straight up like a deer.

This thing is REAL, and it looks like what people call a Wendigo. I was going to back the car up & take a picture, but I was TERRIFIED and actually I went 70 mph across the railroad tracks and freaked out the whole drive home, in disbelief. I've told my husband, but never talked about ton anyone. 
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Janelle MacDonald

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2020, 09:04:08 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: