Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 04:45:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ARE Search For Atlantis 2007 Results
http://mysterious-america.net/bermudatriangle0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Mysterious inscribed cubes discovered in river

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mysterious inscribed cubes discovered in river  (Read 820 times)
Behold, I am Death, Destroyer of Worlds
Superhero Member

« on: May 14, 2020, 09:36:01 pm »

Mysterious inscribed cubes discovered in river
Posted on Thursday, 14 May, 2020 |

What is the significance of these symbols ? Image Credit: Will Read / Reddit / Facebook
A magnet fisherman in England has reeled in a haul of 60 lead cubes inscribed with strange symbols.

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/mystery-60-peculiar-cubes-inscriptions-18232422

Will Read had been magnet fishing with his two young sons in the River Sowe in south Coventry when he found what he initially thought to be random junk, but what actually turned out to be a haul of 60 small lead cube-shaped blocks inscribed with a variety of patterns and symbols.

"We were out magnet fishing as our daily activity in lockdown and we were at a relatively isolated spot," he told Coventry Live. "At first we found keys and pennies and other bits and bobs and then we looked down and saw what we thought were tiles."

"I was live-streaming to friends on Facebook and I bent down and started picking them up. I also thought they might be rocks. I showed them to the camera and as I looked back more and more kept appearing."

The cubes were tiny - small enough to hold between the finger and thumb - and weighed 125g each.
The symbols on them appeared to be some form of Sanskrit.

Curious to know more, Read posted photographs of his discovery up on social media.

"There were all sorts of stories flying around at first, the cubes really captured people's imaginations," he said. "What I learned is that they are Indian in origin and they show incantations for prayers which take effect when they are thrown in running water."

Exactly how old the cubes are, however, continues to remain a mystery.

We’ve found all the Tesseracts. We’re safe now.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: