Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 05:56:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Did Humans Colonize the World by Boat?
Research suggests our ancestors traveled the oceans 70,000 years ago
http://discovermagazine.com/2008/jun/20-did-humans-colonize-the-world-by-boat

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Glowing red eyes

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Glowing red eyes  (Read 669 times)
Kendall Conway
Superhero Member

« on: May 14, 2020, 01:59:49 am »

Glowing red eyes
Posted on 5-9-2020 |

By: JB | Location: Fields, Louisiana

Image Credit: CC BY-SA 3.0 Mostlymade
So I was 14 and lived in the country and one night I was watching tv and fell asleep on the couch, well around 2am my dog was barking very aggressively and I woke up and seen lights through the window so I got up and went to the window and spread open the blinds to see who was coming up my driveway but when I looked all I seen was lights going crazy everywhere!

All I can say is it was like 50 bright lights all going in a different direction back and forth and all of a sudden two oval glowing red eyes appeared right in front of me and I ran into my brother's room and woke him.
Because my parents weren't there he was the only one I could run too and him being an 18 year old teenager he wasn't impressed with me waking him so I went back in the living room slowly and eventually got the nerve to look out the door window and whatever it was had gone.

The next day I measured from the ground to where the eyes were and it was over 10 feet because the house was on peers. I have wondered for years what this could have been and still to this day get chills when I think about it or see people on tv explaining what they have seen and describe the same eyes that I have seen!
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: