Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 07:55:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Underwater caves off Yucatan yield three old skeletons—remains date to 11,000 B.C.
http://www.edgarcayce.org/am/11,000b.c.yucata.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Orb of light in room

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Orb of light in room  (Read 148 times)
Kendall Conway
Superhero Member

« on: May 14, 2020, 01:58:43 am »

Orb of light in room
Posted on 5-9-2020 |

By: ROOSTERX | Location: USA/Texas/Waco

Image Credit: CC BY-SA 3.0 JJ Harrison
I've never mentioned this story to anyone. I am not a supernatural weirdo, but just wanted to find out if anyone had also ever experienced anything like this. When I was around 10 y/o in 1972, I was laying in my bed in total darkness. (Middle room of the house with no ability for headlights or any other such outside lights or effects.)

A ball (sphere) of white light, about the size of a Softball simply 'zapped' and appeared over the foot of my bed into the middle of the room. It was NOT a reflection of any sort. It was an ORB of white light hovering in the middle of the room. I was terrified. It sat hovering for a few seconds, then darted over to the wall at the end of my bed and 'splatted'.
It then went straight up on the wall into vertical (like a line), then came back down and went completely horizontal, then retracted again, zapped back into the middle of the room and became a sphere/ball again of the same size, then simply flew up nearly to the ceiling and vanished. I was almost paralyzed with fear as a kid and went running into my Mom's bedroom to tell her about it.

Of course, she did not believe me and said I was just having a bad dream, but I begged her to come into my room and lay with me. She did. Guess what? It came back while she was in bed with me and she almost had a nervous break down. It did the same thing as she also watched it. She's gone now, but as long as she was alive she and I talked about that fearful time, wondering what that was. It was not 'natural.'
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: