Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 06:56:10 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: USA showered by a watery comet ~11,000 years ago, ending the Golden Age of man in America
http://dsc.discovery.com/news/briefs/20050926/mammoth_02.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

'Ghost' photographed in historic Scottish castle

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Ghost' photographed in historic Scottish castle  (Read 106 times)
Hunter of the Dead, Corrupter of the Tomb, the Deadthings
Superhero Member

« on: January 12, 2020, 12:09:00 am »

'Ghost' photographed in historic Scottish castle
Posted on Friday, 10 January, 2020 |

Is this one of the castle's former inhabitants ? Image Credit: Facebook / Drew McAdam
Drew McAdam had been visiting Edinburgh's Lauriston Castle when he captured a figure in one of the windows.
A popular tourist destination, the historic 16th-century tower house has long held a reputation for being haunted with visitors to the property reporting sightings of ghostly figures wandering its corridors and the sounds of disembodied footsteps echoing in its stairwells in the small hours of the morning.

Now one man believes that he has captured concrete evidence of the castle's otherworldly inhabitants after snapping a photograph of something unusual during a visit to the grounds on January 4th.

"It was locked and bolted - and the custodian had to switch off the alarm system (motion) when he arrived and unlocked the place," Drew McAdam wrote on Facebook.

"There was NOBODY in the house when I got there. (Several people had rung the bell and knocked the door, wondering if they might see inside.) I took a quick series of photos."

"On bringing them up on my computer, I was going to edit them a bit, but noticed the strangest thing - a figure at one of the windows, who I SWEAR was not there when I arrived."
"I have not edited this photo in any way. It is exactly as it came on the camera."

Sure enough, the photograph in question does show a woman standing in the window - clear as day.

"Now, say what you want, but there is a figure at that window, and they are not wearing modern clothing," McAdam wrote.

You can view his full story, as well as other shots taken before and after, in the Facebook post below.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/people/ghost-seen-window-edinburgh-landmark-causes-stir-internet-1360409
Report Spam   Logged

One cannot look for too long into the abyss before the abyss stares back at you.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: