Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 06:08:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THE SEARCH FOR ATLANTIS IN CUBA
A Report by Andrew Collins
http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/articles/atlantiscuba.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Chicago truck driver encounters 'Mothman'

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chicago truck driver encounters 'Mothman'  (Read 170 times)
Hunter of the Dead, Corrupter of the Tomb, the Deadthings
Superhero Member

« on: December 19, 2019, 07:59:10 pm »

Chicago truck driver encounters 'Mothman'
Posted on Wednesday, 18 December, 2019

Could the mystery creature have been the legendary Mothman ? Image Credit: PD - Steve Baxter
The trucker had been picking up a load at O'Hare International Airport when he spotted the creature.
His remarkable story was submitted earlier this month to Manuel Navarette of the UFO Clearinghouse.

The incident occurred on November 26th, 2019 at approximately 6:30pm.

"I was at the airport picking up a load at Nippon, I was already backed into a dock and was standing away from the truck smoking a cigarette while they loaded my truck," the witness wrote.

"I was looking toward the runways, in the direction of the tunnel and that is when I noticed something that looked like a large bird standing just outside of the fence by the parking lot."

"It was not hard to miss because two street lamps were nearby. It looked like a person with wings that were stretched out and flapping. It was walking away from the fence toward the open field and then began to flap its wings and disappeared."
After contacting the trucker for more details, Navarette was able to learn more about the incident.

"The witness was standing away from his truck as it was being loaded smoking a cigarette when he said he caught movement out of the corner of his eye and saw the being standing near the parking lot and was illuminated by two street lamps," he wrote.

"The witness stated that the creature was about 7 feet tall using the fence as a point of reference."

"When I asked him how he was able to be so certain as to the height of this being, the driver stated he has been to this location multiple times and he estimates the fence to be about 8 feet high."

"When I asked him to describe the being he said it looked like a demonio (Demon) or a duende (Goblin) and was solid black."

https://ufoclearinghouse.wordpress.com/2019/12/04/winged-being-seen-at-ohare-international-airport/
Report Spam   Logged

One cannot look for too long into the abyss before the abyss stares back at you.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: