Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 10:12:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Towering Ancient Tsunami Devastated the Mediterranean
http://www.livescience.com/environment/061130_ancient_tsunami.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Mother spots 'ghost' woman watching her kids

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mother spots 'ghost' woman watching her kids  (Read 336 times)
Hunter of the Dead, Corrupter of the Tomb, the Deadthings
Superhero Member

« on: December 02, 2019, 12:04:11 am »

Mother spots 'ghost' woman watching her kids
Posted on Saturday, 30 November, 2019 |

Who was the mystery woman watching the children ? Image Credit: Facebook / Leila Livingston
A mother-of-four couldn't believe her eyes when she spotted another woman on her baby monitor.
Leila Livingston, who lives in North Carolina, had been getting dressed in her bedroom when to her horror she suddenly caught sight of an adult woman down in the sitting room with her kids.

"Since their new obsession is The Lion King, I decided to put the movie on so they'd sit and watch it so I could get ready," she wrote. "They were sitting quietly on the couch. Jayce (the youngest) was in his chair beside them. I turned the camera on them and was watching them from the iPad upstairs."

"Every so often I would glance down and every time they were sitting in the same spot watching the movie. But this time I looked down and saw someone (an adult) sitting on my couch looking at the baby and the babies just watching their movie like it was no big deal."

"My heart dropped. I ran downstairs and turned the corner to the living room and no one was on the couch. I JUST saw them ten seconds before."
"The babies were still sitting there in the same exact spots watching their movie. This person was on my camera but not actually there? Naturally I assumed it was a ghost and I caught it on my camera!"

As it turned out however, an explanation to the mystery would soon present itself.

"I ran back upstairs to see if I could see this ghost again," she wrote. "I looked at my iPad and they were sitting on my couch still! I called my mom to show her this ghost on my iPad."

"As I was getting ready to show her, I looked down and lost it. Somehow my iPad went from the camera's live view to a clip that was recorded earlier. It was me. I was the ghost on the couch."
Report Spam   Logged

One cannot look for too long into the abyss before the abyss stares back at you.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2019, 12:04:48 am »

Report Spam   Logged

One cannot look for too long into the abyss before the abyss stares back at you.
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2019, 12:05:40 am »

https://www.today.com/parents/mom-sees-ghost-video-baby-monitor-watching-her-kids-t168441
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: