Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 10:51:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ARE Search For Atlantis 2007 Results
http://mysterious-america.net/bermudatriangle0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Recent activity in my home

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Recent activity in my home  (Read 82 times)
Kendall Conway
Superhero Member

« on: November 24, 2019, 04:28:59 pm »

Recent activity in my home
Posted on 11-24-2019 | Comment icon 2 comments

By: KarenB14 | Location: Kansas City, MO USA

Image Credit: sxc.hu
Recently a door slammed in my little house. But the door was already closed. We live in a small house and there are only 3 doors besides the main entry. 2 open, one closed. They each have a distinct sound.

When I investigated 2 still open, 1 still closed but cat looking very startled in another room napping.

A few minutes later I was washing dishes, cat still behind gate in another room napping and something jiggled the doorknob hard and long on same door I'd heard shut. Again nothing out of ordinary, door still shut.
Tonight I was walking down hall toward the rooms and the door jiggled and a roll of tape I'd put on the doorknob to put away later was flipping around. Cat sleeping. It takes force to flip the tape around...I tried it repeatedly.

No air moving. No earthquake. No trucks going by anywhere near us. We're on a quiet little lake away from traffic on a one lane road. Other person in house was watching TV in basement. It seems paranormal.

We'd had an entity here before but I thought she'd moved on. I called her by name, Mary Helen, when the door slammed and reminded her she doesn't live here anymore, that's it's our home now.

Any ideas?
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: