Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 02:34:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Did Humans Colonize the World by Boat?
Research suggests our ancestors traveled the oceans 70,000 years ago
http://discovermagazine.com/2008/jun/20-did-humans-colonize-the-world-by-boat

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

'Bigfoot' charges towards boy in new footage

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Bigfoot' charges towards boy in new footage  (Read 208 times)
the Heart of Darkness

« on: November 19, 2019, 04:12:14 pm »

'Bigfoot' charges towards boy in new footage
Posted on Tuesday, 12 November, 2019 |

A still from the footage (which can be viewed below). Image Credit: YouTube / Lightroad 12
A video has emerged showing an alleged Bigfoot charging towards a boy who was walking in the woods.
The footage, which was uploaded to the YouTube channel 'Lightroad 12' on October 20th, was filmed by a young boy walking through the trees at night with only the light of a torch to illuminate his way.

"A few weeks ago I spotted a Sasquatch figure near my school," the introduction reads. "To have proof, I decided to go back and get a video."

As the footage goes on, a rustling sound can be heard and the boy says "what is that ?"

A few seconds later, a large Bigfoot-like creature comes charging towards him, prompting a hail of shouting as the boy makes a hasty retreat in the opposite direction.
"For people who are trying to research about my encounter, it happened around eight-thirtyish in a not too large woods," he later wrote. "I heard some rattling in the bushes, and right when I turned to shine the light on the bushes, the Bigfoot-like creature jumped out."

"It did not chase me after I ran, it kind of just ran for a second then stopped and went back into the bushes. It was not bright outside so I couldn't really see how tall it was, but it looked around 7ft."

As for the authenticity of the footage - obviously there is absolutely no reason why the 'Bigfoot' couldn't simply be someone in a costume, meaning that the possibility of a hoax cannot be discounted.

The video, as well as the circumstances surrounding the encounter, do seem questionable.

You can check out the video for yourself below.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

the Heart of Darkness

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2019, 04:13:26 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
the Heart of Darkness

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2019, 04:15:03 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
the Heart of Darkness

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2019, 04:16:42 pm »

Nicolas Cage on Bigfoot, Nessie and the Yeti
Posted on Monday, 18 November, 2019 |

Cage certainly seems to know his cryptids. Image Credit: CC BY 2.0 Kirk Weaver
The award-winning actor shared his views on a number of cryptozoological mysteries during a recent interview.
Cage, whose film career spans almost four decades, is certainly no stranger to the weird and wonderful having played a plethora of wild roles in more than 100 movies.

His latest film, 'Primal', sees him play a big game hunter who has caught a mythical white jaguar.

During an interview with the Huffington Post, cage spilled the beans, not only on the movie itself, but also on his thoughts regarding a variety of cryptozoological creatures.

His responses were surprisingly grounded.

First up was the legendary North American biped Bigfoot:

"Well, as much as I love the idea, I'm of the mind that he doesn't exist," said Cage. "I don't think someone of that, a primate in the forest standing upright."
"I think that if Bigfoot did exist we'd probably have more proof by now."

On the topic of the Loch Ness Monster he said:

"Giant eel. Loch Ness is famous for its eel population, and if it was a plesiosaur, it would be trying to get air a lot more often. I don't think these people are making things up. I think they've probably seen an eel, and I think there might be some DNA tests to that effect coming up to the surface."

He was also asked about the mythical Yeti:

"Well, I think they had some talk about that," he said. "It's usually a bear. Most of the DNA samples come back as bear, so I don't think so. I'm sorry to say that."

"I love the idea of these marvelous creatures and to that effect, the gorilla was originally thought to be a myth and turned out to be fact. The coelacanth was a prehistoric fish, which is still alive."
Report Spam   Logged
the Heart of Darkness

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2019, 04:16:58 pm »

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/nic-cage-bigfoot-jaguar_us_5dc1e1d0e4b0b0861f8fde13?ri18n=true
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: