Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 03:11:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Plato's Atlantis: Fact, Fiction or Prophecy?
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=CarolAnn_Bailey-Lloyd
http://www.underwaterarchaeology.com/atlantis-2.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Unsettling baby cam image creeps out parents

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Unsettling baby cam image creeps out parents  (Read 374 times)
Hunter of the Dead, Corrupter of the Tomb, the Deadthings
Superhero Member

« on: November 17, 2019, 04:05:24 pm »

Unsettling baby cam image creeps out parents
Posted on Sunday, 17 November, 2019 |

Don't worry - this baby isn't actually demonic... probably. Image Credit: Twitter / @PassionPopSoc
When a couple recently acquired a baby monitor, the image it produced wasn't quite what they were expecting.
It might look like something out of the latest installment of the 'Paranormal Activity' movie series, but this still image of a baby lying in his crib - complete with eerie glowing eyes - is actually the real deal.

It was captured recently through a newly installed baby monitor and posted up on Twitter with the tongue-in-cheek caption - "We got a new video baby monitor and I think that was a mistake."

Within days, the image had racked up over 400,00 likes with other Twitter users referring to it as a "possessed baby" and likening it to something out of the Silent Hill video game series.

"I hate everyone who liked this because now I will have nightmares. Thank you," wrote one user.

Of course the baby in the picture is actually completely normal - it's unsettling appearance is simply down to the way the shadows are falling on its face.
This didn't stop the parents from receiving more than 85,000 replies, however.

"A lot of people are giving me legit advice here, which I appreciate but this was a joke," they wrote.

The story has been likened to that of Maritza Elizabeth who sparked a similar social media reaction after posting up a photograph of her baby accompanied by the image of a ghostly infant.

It wasn't until the following morning that an explanation would present itself - the "ghost baby" was in fact nothing more than a picture on the label showing through from the mattress underneath.
Report Spam   Logged

One cannot look for too long into the abyss before the abyss stares back at you.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2019, 04:06:10 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

One cannot look for too long into the abyss before the abyss stares back at you.
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2019, 04:06:28 pm »

https://www.unilad.co.uk/viral/parents-regret-buying-baby-monitor-after-seeing-possessed-baby/
Report Spam   Logged

Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2019, 04:08:08 pm »

Mother is spooked by 'ghost baby' in crib
Posted on Tuesday, 22 October, 2019Mother is spooked by 'ghost baby' in crib
Posted on Tuesday, 22 October, 2019

The 'ghost baby' wasn't quite what it seemed. Image Credit: Facebook / Maritza Elizabeth
Maritza Elizabeth was so freaked out that she couldn't sleep after spotting the ghostly infant on her baby cam.
The 32-year-old mother-of-one, who hails from Naperville, Illinois, had been watching her young son sleeping on Thursday evening when she spotted something strange on the baby monitor.

Right there in the crib next to the youngster was what appeared to be the ghostly visage of another baby mere centimeters from her son's face.

Freaked out by what she was seeing, Maritza grabbed a flashlight and quickly headed to his room to investigate but was unable to find anything untoward.
She was so taken aback by the mystery that she was barely able to sleep the entire night.

It wasn't until the following morning that an explanation would present itself - the "ghost baby" was in fact nothing more than a picture on the label showing through from the mattress underneath.

"It turns out my husband just forgot to put the mattress protector on when he changed the sheets," she wrote on Facebook. "I could kill him."
Report Spam   Logged

Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2019, 04:16:41 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2019, 04:17:02 pm »

https://onairwithryan.iheart.com/content/2019-10-21-mistaken-mom-is-sure-shes-seeing-a-ghost-in-babys-crib/
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: