Atlantis Online
March 19, 2024, 03:37:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Plato's Atlantis: Fact, Fiction or Prophecy?
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=CarolAnn_Bailey-Lloyd
http://www.underwaterarchaeology.com/atlantis-2.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Black Adam is Coming to Theaters in December of 2021

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Adam is Coming to Theaters in December of 2021  (Read 186 times)
God of the Mors, Search for Eternity, the Withered Scarecrow

« on: November 15, 2019, 10:10:35 am »

JAKE ABBATETHURSDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2019
image:

Dwayne Johnson has been an action star for years, but he has yet to play a superhero on the big screen. Fortunately, that time is finally upon him. Johnson has just confirmed that his long-gestating Black Adam film will open on December 22, 2021.

Johnson revealed the news on Instagram today with a new poster courtesy of Jim Lee and BossLogic. The actor also shared a lengthy message about what playing Black Adam means to him. You can read what he had to say below.

RELATED: Dwayne Johnson Reveals the Black Adam Start Date

View this post on Instagram

The Man in Black Like most kids growing up, I dreamed about being a superhero. Having cool superpowers, fighting for what’s right and always protecting the people. It all changed for me, when I was 10yrs old and was first introduced to the greatest superhero of all time – SUPERMAN. As a kid, Superman was the hero I always wanted to be. But, a few years into my fantasy, I realized that Superman was the hero, I could never be. I was too rebellious. Too rambunctious. Too resistant to convention and authority. Despite my troubles, I was still a good kid with a good heart – I just liked to do things my way. Now, years later as a man, with the same DNA I had as a kid – my superhero dreams have come true. I’m honored to join the iconic #DCUniverse and it’s a true pleasure to become, BLACK ADAM. BLACK ADAM is blessed by magic with the powers equal to SUPERMAN, but the difference is he doesn’t toe the mark or walk the line. He’s a rebellious, one of a kind superhero, who’ll always do what’s right for the people – but he does it his way. Truth and justice – the BLACK ADAM way. This role is unlike any other I’ve ever played in my career and I’m grateful to the bone we’ll all go on this journey together. BLACK ADAM 12.22.21 Huge thank you to my friends, @jimlee and @bosslogic for this first time ever bad ass collaboration.

A post shared by therock (@therock) on Nov 14, 2019 at 9:06am PST

RELATED: Black Adam Producer Says Dwayne Johnson Anti-Hero Has a ‘Moral Compass’
Last month, Johnson announced that Black Adam will start shooting in July. Jaume Collet-Serra is directing the movie, but it’s not clear who wrote the most recent draft of the script. Johnson was first cast as Black Adam back in 2014. He was originally going to be the main villain in Shazam! earlier this year before the filmmakers decided to give him his own film.

Black Adam will face some stiff competition when it rolls into theaters. The movie will arrive less than a week after Avatar 2 opens on December 17. Since James Cameron’s highly anticipated sequel is all but guaranteed to be a huge financial success, it’ll be interesting to see the two films duke it out for the top spot at the box office. Additionally, Black Adam is the third DC film targeting a 2021 release date. It will follow The Batman and The Suicide Squad, which open on June 25 and August 6, respectively.

Are you more excited to see Black Adam now that it has an official release date? Tell us what you think in the comment section below!

Recommended Reading – Shazam! Vol. 1: The Seven Magic Lands Part 1
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Read more at https://www.superherohype.com/movies/471706-black-adam-is-coming-to-theaters-in-december-of-2021#jxvAlv7TLXQWGECQ.99
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: