Atlantis Online
April 16, 2024, 09:18:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ice Age blast 'ravaged America'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6676461.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Sam Neill Talks Jurassic World: Dominion Restart and Franchise Fame

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sam Neill Talks Jurassic World: Dominion Restart and Franchise Fame  (Read 131 times)
Bringer of Rain, Thunder and Snow, an Undying Saga of Earth

« on: June 02, 2020, 01:15:57 pm »

TUDOR LEONTEFRIDAY, MAY 29, 2020
FACEBOOKTWITTERREDDITEMAIL

https://www.superherohype.com/movies/482097-sam-neill-hopes-work-on-jurassic-world-dominion-park-can-resume-comic-con-fame

Perhaps COVID-19 won’t disrupt the world of dinosaurs in Jurassic World: Dominion after all. At least, that is what Sam Neill, who will reprise the role of Dr. Alan Grant in Colin Trevorrow’s upcoming movie, believes. In a recent interview with The Guardian, the veteran actor of the franchise teased the possibility for production to reprise in a few weeks at Pinewood Studios in the United Kingdom. He’s anxious to get back to it.

“I should be going into Pinewood at 6am,” he said. “All the sets are there, waiting.”

The British government has recently given the green light for film productions to restart shooting, so it wouldn’t be too surprising for filming to resume.

RELATED: Universal Offers Fans a Chance To Become Dinosaur Food in Jurassic World: Dominion
The actor also took on the subject of celebrity that comes with such a popular franchise, confessing that he never felt his fame except when he went to Comic-Con.

“I have never regarded myself as a celebrity, and I don’t feel I have ever been massively famous over here, on my side of the world,” he revealed. “The only thing that really blindsided me was the huge Comic-Con gathering of fans for Jurassic Park. People went ballistic. There is a big concentration of a certain type of people. Very nice people, but one type.”

The actor also made it sound like he’ll be in the movie more than his fellow actor Jeff Goldblum was in Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. In other words, more than just a cameo.

Do you believe production on the Jurassic World: Dominion set will reprise soon? Let us know in the comment section below!

Recommended Reading: Jurassic Park: The Original Novel

We are also a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
TAGS: JURASSIC WORLD, JURASSIC WORLD 3, JURASSIC WORLD: DOMINION, SAM NEILL
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: