Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 04:34:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 'Europe's oldest city' found in Cadiz
http://mathaba.net/rss/?x=566660

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

'Ghost girl' caught on camera above restaurant

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Ghost girl' caught on camera above restaurant  (Read 332 times)
Shadowraith
Superhero Member

« on: October 27, 2019, 04:40:42 pm »

'Ghost girl' caught on camera above restaurant
Posted on Saturday, 26 October, 2019 |

Is this a ghost ? Image Credit: Facebook / Baltimore Ghost Tours / Nicole and Joseph Henry
A ghost tour participant recently photographed a ghostly figure in an upstairs window of a restaurant in Baltimore.
The picture, which shows what some believe to be the ghost of a little girl in the third floor window of Bertha's Mussels in Fell's Point, was taken on Saturday evening between 7pm and 9pm by Annapolis resident Joseph Henry who had been on a haunted pub tour with his wife.

Neither of them had noticed anything unusual in the window at the time the picture was taken. It was only when they looked at the photo afterwards that they spotted the anomalous blue shape.

"I remember saying, what is that blue light ?" said Henry. "Is that a hand ? We were like, oh my God."

When the couple showed the picture to the tour guide, her business partner initially believed that it had been Photoshopped until it was pointed out that it had been taken mere moments before.

"People email us ghost photos all the time, but I've never seen anything like this," she said.
The building in question - Bertha's Mussels - is no stranger to ghost stories.

Some say that it is haunted by the ghost of a little girl who was famously seen one night by a staff member who had gone upstairs to retrieve a supply of ketchup from a storage room.

He described how she had been wearing a frilly, white period dress.

"There are definitely things that make the hair on the back of your neck stand up from time to time," said owner Andy Norris. "I don't let it freak me out too much, I'm a bit a skeptic."
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Shadowraith
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2019, 04:40:58 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Shadowraith
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2019, 04:41:16 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print