Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 09:08:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Were seafarers living here 16,000 years ago?
http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonist/news/story.html?id=34805893-6a53-46f5-a864-a96d53991051&k=39922

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Revisited: Ronnie James Dio's UFO encounter

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Revisited: Ronnie James Dio's UFO encounter  (Read 133 times)
Black Dog Sun, the End of the Ancient World, Antediluvian X
Superhero Member

« on: October 17, 2019, 12:15:39 am »

Revisited: Ronnie James Dio's UFO encounter
Posted on Tuesday, 15 October, 2019 |

Dio was adamant that he'd seen something extraordinary. Image Credit: CC BY-SA 3.0 Adam Bielawski
The late heavy metal singer-songwriter had his own experience with a UFO at his house in New Canaan.
One of the most interesting celebrity UFO encounters to have emerged over the years is that of Ronnie James Dio - a heavy metal veteran who popularized the sign of the horns hand gesture.

Although Rio died back in 2010, he previously spoke about his experience during an interview.

The encounter happened while he and his wife Wendy were unpacking shortly after moving to New Canaan, Connecticut in 1978. Dio had caught sight of an unusually bright 'Moon' outside the window.

"When I looked a few minutes later it was bigger, then it was bigger and bigger and coming closer and closer and closer," he recalled. "I thought, oh my god; this is it, the big one! I was so excited."

As he watched, he noticed a car driving down a road on a hill in the distance.

"As this car was coming down, it was just about to intersect with this light," he said. "I thought it's going to take this car away; this car is going to shoot up into whatever this thing may be. I had bated breath."

"The car got to this intersection point, and suddenly it went out. But it didn't go out as though you would take a flame and blow the flame out where there is an afterglow."

"It was as if someone had taken a black curtain and gone 'whoosh' and off it went."

"I thought now I know that was the presence of a UFO and we were blown away. The next day in the newspaper 20-45 people saw the same thing and then heard a large explosion with light after it."

"So it wasn't just me, and I KNOW it was that. I mean, I am absolutely positive that it was that."

https://metalinjection.net/editorials/back-in-the-day/holy-diver-ronnie-james-dios-1978-close-encounter-with-a-ufo-in-connecticut
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: