Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 04:33:56 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Underwater caves off Yucatan yield three old skeletons—remains date to 11,000 B.C.
http://www.edgarcayce.org/am/11,000b.c.yucata.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Best UFO photographs

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Best UFO photographs  (Read 2933 times)
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2007, 04:52:01 pm »

www.mufon.com West Pensacola, Florida, 20072007-Submitter-6876-Florida-4-23-07-I was outside taking pictures of clouds and passing [low flying] aircraft this morning [in my front yard in West Pensacola FL]. I didn't notice the *object* when I was taking the pictures. I came inside to upload the pictures from my digital camera onto my PC. Upon looking at the pictures I had taken I noticed a dark object in front of the cloud formation. I enlarged [zoomed in] the object on my monitor thinking I was seeing a bird or some "normal" object. To my great surprise the object that came into view was disk-like and resembled what is classically referred to as a UFO. I had my husband take a look at the photo and he was just as startled as I was. Just for your information: my husband is a retired Marine Corps pilot so he is a good judge of what a normal aircraft is. His opinion: this was NOT a jet/airplane or helicopter of any sort. source: www.mufon.com
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2007, 04:52:47 pm »

www.mufon.comBrazil, 2007This photograph of an unknown object was taken in Brazil in the month of April, 2007. The reporter states that the photograph was taken by his wife on April 26.
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2007, 04:53:39 pm »

www.mufon.comTexas, 2007This photograph of an unknown object in the sky was taken over the state of Texas in May, 2007. The picture was sent through MUFON's open source submission line. The object is very clearly not any known conventional flying object. It shows an object of a disc or circular shape, metallic, and reflecting light. copyright-www.mufon.com
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2007, 04:54:23 pm »

www.mufon.comTexas, 2007Unknown Object in Photograph from Texas-05-03-07. The photograph shown here was submitted to MUFON by submitter #6969. It was taken in Texas on 05-03-07. The photographer stated that he saw nothing unusual until he uploaded the photo to his computer. Unfortunately, no other information is available at this time.
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2007, 04:55:17 pm »

Col. Brian Fields Van Buren, Arkansas, 20072007-Van Buren, Arkansas-Taken by retired Air Force pilot Col. Brian Fields from his backyard. "At first I thought they were landing lights from an aircraft," he said. "As I continued to observe them they began to slowly disappear, then suddenly one reappeared, followed by two, then three. On at least one occasion four or five appeared. Each time they would slowly fade and eventually disappear. This occurred several times and when they would reappear they might do so in differing numbers and in different positions, sometimes in a triangular shape, sometimes stacked on top of each other, sometimes line abreast, etc. When the objects appeared they might stay illuminated 10 or more minutes." © Col. Brian Fields
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: