Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 07:45:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THE SEARCH FOR ATLANTIS IN CUBA
A Report by Andrew Collins
http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/articles/atlantiscuba.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Giant wolf in my basement

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Giant wolf in my basement  (Read 92 times)
Kendall Conway
Superhero Member

« on: September 30, 2019, 04:09:06 am »

Giant wolf in my basement
Posted on 9-28-2019 |
By: KitKat | Location: Connecticut

Image Credit: CC BY-SA 3.0 Monsterteeth
This happened to me when I was in elementary school. I grew up in a family home, the house my great-grandfather built for his growing family back in the 40-50's. I know for a fact that no one had died in the house, but I was always freaked out in it. The basement terrified me the most.

The two generations before my mom were hoarders, so when my mom and I moved back into her childhood home after my parents split, it was full of stuff. The basement was mainly used to store all of my great-grandfathers things since he passed a few months after my birth. This made the basement dark and cluttered, leaving creepy shadows everywhere.

My mom tried to clean it up a bit and make a play room for me. She also had a small work out bench that was next to this tiny boiler/heater thing.

One day, my friend and I were sitting in the basement playing with some of my dolls. I don't remember why, but I decided to take a break and sit in the workout bench. For some reason I turned my head to look into the empty space above this heater, but it wasn't empty. Instead there was this giant wolf's head in the space.

It looked like a normal grey wolf, or at least what I think a normal wolf looks like. It was just staring at me. I turned to my friend to see if she had reacted to it, but she was still enthralled by the dolls. I glanced back at the wolf, but it was snarling this time.

Needless to say I was terrified so I grabbed my friend and ran upstairs. I didn't tell her why we left in such a hurry because I didn't wanna scare her. It took me years to go back into the basement by myself. I told my mom and she just said it was a spirit guide or protector.

I don't know if she truly believed that or if she just wanted to make me feel better.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: