Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 04:47:09 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ice Age blast 'ravaged America'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6676461.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Úrsula Corberó Is The Baroness in G.I. Joe Spinoff Movie, Snake Eyes

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Úrsula Corberó Is The Baroness in G.I. Joe Spinoff Movie, Snake Eyes  (Read 156 times)
Bringer of Rain, Thunder and Snow, an Undying Saga of Earth

« on: September 27, 2019, 10:10:53 am »

BLAIR MARNELLTHURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
image:

The G.I. Joe spinoff, Snake Eyes, may have found its first villain. According to The Wrap, Úrsula Corberó has been signed to portray the iconic Cobra operative known as the Baroness.

ADVERTISEMENTSCROLL TO CONTINUE READING
Corberó  is best known for her leading role in the series La casa de papel. Netflix brought the series to America under the name Money Heist. She has also starred in Paranormal Xperience 3D  and El Arbol de La Sangre.

Within the original G.I. Joe comics, the Baroness was the alter ego of Anastasia Cisarovna, a wealthy young woman who was radicalized by the death of her brother. She was also an expert in cryptography, psychological warfare, and biological warfare after receiving extensive training. Baroness also held a grudge against Snake Eyes, whom she blamed for the death of her brother. Additionally, she formed an unusual romantic bond with Destro, one of Cobra’s top leaders.

RELATED: Snake Eyes Spinoff Movie Adds the Raid’s Iko Uwais
Crazy Rich Asians star Henry Golding will play Snake Eyes, while Warrior actor Andrew Koji will play his rival, Storm Shadow. Iko Uwais (The Raid) will play the Hard Master. Within the comics, the Hard Master was the leader of the Arashikage ninja clan and Storm Shadow’s uncle. The Hard Master was also Snake Eyes’ mentor, and his fate drove a wedge between Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes.

Robert Schwentke will direct the Snake Eyes film. It’ll hit theaters on October 16, 2020.

What do you think about Úrsula Corberó as the Baroness in Snake Eyes? Let us know in the comment section below!

Read more at https://www.superherohype.com/movies/467529-ursula-corbero-is-the-baroness-in-g-i-joe-spinoff-movie-snake-eyes#0RBuvOFs0XBBteeH.99
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: