Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 05:44:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ice Age blast 'ravaged America'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6676461.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

James Gunn Shows off His Amazing Birthday Gift From Marvel Studios

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: James Gunn Shows off His Amazing Birthday Gift From Marvel Studios  (Read 345 times)
Dread of the Living, Beyond the Door, Night of the Doomed

« on: August 27, 2019, 10:10:29 am »

James Gunn Shows off His Amazing Birthday Gift From Marvel Studios
ROBERT WORKMANMONDAY, AUGUST 26, 2019
image:

James Gunn Shows off His Amazing Birthday Gift From Marvel
If only everyone could have as great a birthday month as James Gunn. The director of the Guardians of the Galaxy films turned 53 earlier this month. To commemorate the occasion, the team at Marvel Studios sent Gunn a limited edition Stan Lee figure from Hot Toys Collectibles.

ADVERTISEMENTSCROLL TO CONTINUE READING
Gunn shared a picture of the gift on his Instagram page. It features Lee in the spacesuit he wore in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2. Within that scene, Lee’s character told the assembled Watchers about his other cameo appearances in the MCU.

“Now every day when I pass it in my hall I can remember one of my favorite days ever on a movie set with one of my favorite people has ever walked this earth,” noted Gunn in his post.

View this post on Instagram

Many thanks to Kevin, Lou, Victoria, Jonathan & Mary over at @marvelstudios for my birthday present, a @hottoyscollectibles #GotGVol2 @therealstanlee action figure. Now every day when I pass it in my hall I can remember one of my favorite days ever on a movie set with one of my favorite people who has ever walked this earth.  #hottoys #marvel

A post shared by James Gunn (@jamesgunn) on Aug 26, 2019 at 7:58am PDT

RELATED: Guardians of the Galaxy’s Yondu Is Getting His Own Comic
Just a few weeks prior, the crew behind Gunn’s upcoming film, The Suicide Squad, prepared a special cake for him. It featured the character King Shark on a comic book cover, along with the words “Happy Birthday James!” Gunn also shared that image on Instagram.

View this post on Instagram

Came into #TheSuicideSquad production offices this morning to a surprise birthday greeting with goats, donkeys, sheep, and camels and these awesome #KingShark cakes. I have the greatest team in the world!!

A post shared by James Gunn (@jamesgunn) on Aug 5, 2019 at 10:31am PDT

Over the weekend, a report indicated that Steve Agee was recently cast as King Shark in the film, alongside long-time Gunn collaborator Nathan Fillion.

The Suicide Squad will hit theaters on August 6, 2021. After finishing that film, Gunn will helm Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3; which doesn’t have a date just yet.

What do you think about Gunn’s birthday gifts? Let us know in the comment section below!

Recommend

Read more at https://www.superherohype.com/movies/463841-james-gunn-shows-off-amazing-birthday-gift-from-marvel-studios#J1xSDKLX6VsuZmRK.99
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: