Atlantis Online
April 16, 2024, 05:44:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists to drill beneath oceans
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,8063.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Ghost Adventures to film at 'Conjuring' house

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ghost Adventures to film at 'Conjuring' house  (Read 114 times)
Elements of the Eternal Soul
Superhero Member

« on: July 27, 2019, 08:52:05 pm »

Ghost Adventures to film at 'Conjuring' house
Posted on Saturday, 27 July, 2019

http://www.ladbible.com/entertainment/film-and-tv-ghost-hunters-are-filming-a-two-hour-show-at-real-life-conjuring-house-20190726

Would you spend the night here ? Image Credit: Facebook / Cory Heinzen
Zak Bagans and his team will be filming a two-hour Halloween special at the Perrons' former haunted abode.
The remote Rhode Island farmhouse, which was recently purchased by Cory Heinzen and his wife Jennifer, was the scene of a notorious haunting that plagued the Perron family for years.

The story goes that a witch had cursed the property, dooming anyone who lived there.

The Perrons experienced all manner of unexplained occurrences which reportedly became increasingly sinister and threatening as time went on.

Their story, as well as the investigation of the property by Ed and Lorraine Warren, later became the inspiration for the hit 2013 supernatural horror film The Conjuring.

"A two-hour Halloween special, Ghost Adventures: Halloween 2019, takes the team to Rhode Island for an unforgettable lock-down inside the real-life home that inspired the iconic horror film, The Conjuring," a press release for the new show reads.

"The home's hauntings were also made famous by renowned paranormal investigators Ed and Lorraine Warren. The Rhode Island home is one of the most terrifying places in the world. Ghost Adventures crew is ready to confront the potentially dangerous consequences of investigating the infamous house."

Bagans himself is certainly no stranger to investigating the unexplained.

"I've investigated a lot of places, but these locations are absolutely terrifying on a whole other level," he said. "he real-life house that inspired the Conjuring movies - I'm speechless! That has a been a dream of mine to investigate for years and I can't believe it's finally happening."

"It's beyond legendary. I can't wait for viewers to experience this terrifying adventure with us."
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: