Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 08:49:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 'Europe's oldest city' found in Cadiz
http://mathaba.net/rss/?x=566660

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Batman Star Would Play Dinah Lance Again for Crisis on Infinite Earths

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Batman Star Would Play Dinah Lance Again for Crisis on Infinite Earths  (Read 91 times)
Bringer of Rain, Thunder and Snow, an Undying Saga of Earth

« on: August 16, 2019, 10:13:13 am »

Batwoman Star Would Play Dinah Lance Again for Crisis on Infinite Earths

Tudor LeonteFriday, August 16, 2019

Batwoman Star Would Play Dinah Lance Again for Crisis on Infinite Earths

Though she’s already landed an important role in the Arrowverse as Alice in Batwoman, Rachel Skarsten is down to make an additional appearance as Dinah Lance in Crisis on Infinite Earths, the DC character she previosuly played in the short lived Birds of Prey TV series. She starred alongside Ashley Scott as Huntress and Dina Meyer as Barbara Gordon in the 2002 series.

In a recent interview with BatwomanTV, Skarsten was asked if she would consider playing Dinah Lance again in the upcoming Arrowverse crossover.

“100 percent,” she said. “Ashley and Dina and I, we’re still friends. We still keep in touch. And they were so kind to me when I did that show. They really took me under their wing, both of them, and I’m deeply grateful.”

RELATED – Crisis on Infinite Earths Will Hang Over All of The Flash Season 6

The actress went on to say that The WB’s Birds of Prey was “ahead of its time,” and that many fans are asking her to reprise her old role.

“We went for dinner, probably two years ago now,” Skarsten added, “and I remember having this conversation that if Birds of Prey had been on now, it would have been on forever. It was just a little bit ahead of its time. But since I’ve gotten this part, I’ve had so much response on Twitter, about like, ‘bring Dinah back! And bring those characters back!’ So 100 100%. I mean, we’re all like 97 years older, but we would definitely come back.”

Crisis on Infinite Earths will start on December 8. Would you like to see Rachel Skarsten reprising her Birds of Prey role? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: