Atlantis Online
October 18, 2019, 05:08:59 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: DID A COMET CAUSE A FIRESTORM THAT DEVESTATED NORTH AMERICA 12,900 YEARS AGO?
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,1963.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Emilia Clarke on Game of Thrones finale's shock twist: 'I stand by Daenerys'

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Emilia Clarke on Game of Thrones finale's shock twist: 'I stand by Daenerys'  (Read 36 times)
Cult of the Sun, Night of the Unliving Doomed, Haunted Souls

« on: May 19, 2019, 11:53:57 pm »

Game of Thrones finale: ‘Makes me sick’ Daenerys Targaryen death twist leaves fans raging
GAME OF THRONES came to an end tonight as season eight, episode six aired on HBO and the remaining characters’ storylines were wrapped up. But one involving Daenerys Targaryen sent viewers into a frenzy.
By Helen Kelly
02:56, Mon, May 20, 2019 | UPDATED: 04:11, Mon, May 20, 2019

This is a modal window.
An unanticipated problem was encountered, check back soon and try again
Error Code: MEDIA_ERR_UNKNOWN
Session ID: 2019-05-20:309fd23762fa4188d380d21 Player Element ID:video_6035902307001_0

WARNING: The following article contains spoilers from Game of Thrones season eight, episode six.

The final ever episode of the hit HBO series saw Daenerys Targaryen (played by Emilia Clarke), the Mother of Dragons, sit on the Iron Throne after burning down much of King’s Landing.

But as she went to take her rightful place on the seat made of swords, Jon Snow (Kit Harington) killed the woman he had fallen for knowing full well she would stop at nothing until she controlled everything.

Daenerys had tried to convince Jon she had acted with the best interests of the citizens of King’s Landing but he knew deep down she would continue to murder those who got in her way.
Related articles

Game of Thrones season 8: Jon Snow’s fate sealed by Aemon Targaryen?
    Game of Thrones season 8: Reason Jon Snow betrayed Daenerys revealed?

She told Jon: “It’s not easy to see something that has never been before, a good world.”

“How do you know? How do you know it will be good?” he asked.

Daenerys replied: “Because I know what is good and so do you.”

But Jon struggled to picture what Daenerys envisioned and as he held his aunt, he whispered: You’re my Queen now and always.”

He then plunged his sword into her heart killing her. She fell in his arms devastated as she realised he had betrayed her.

Fans instantly rushed to Twitter to comment on the moment as Jon broke down in tears.

Daenerys Targaryen
Game of Thrones finale: ‘Makes me sick’ Daenerys Targaryen death twist leaves fans raging (Image: HBO)

Jon Snow Daenerys Targaryen
Game of Thrones finale: Jon Snow murdered Daenerys Targaryen (Image: HBO)
Trending

“WHAT THE ACTUAL F**K #GameOfThronesFinale,” one viewer shared.

Another added: “HOLY F**K!! DANYYYY!!!!#GameOfThrones #GameOfThronesFinale #GoT.”

A third shared: “I... was not expecting that. At all. #GameOfThrones #GameOfThronesFinale #DemThrones.”

“ARE YOU KIDDING ME?Huh?#Daenerys. #jonsnow. WHAT!?!? #GameOfThronesFinale,” someone else tweeted.

A fifth continued: “Dany’s story ending like this makes me sick #GameOfThronesFinale.
Related articles

Game of Thrones season 8 episode 6 WARNING: Leaked S8E6 download alert
    Game of Thrones season 8, episode 6 livestream: How to watch online

Daenerys Targaryen
Game of Thrones finale: Drogon returned to take Daenerys' body away and mourn Daenerys (Image: HBO)

Aemon Targaryen
Game of Thrones finale: Aemon Targaryen hinted Jon would end up at the Night's Watch in the end (Image: HBO)

After Daenerys was killed, her remaining dragon Drogon flew into the throne room and melted the Iron Throne.

He then scooped up his mother’s body and was seen flying off with her to mourn his loss.

Ahead of tonight’s final, it was hinted Jon could end up returning to the Night’s Watch and follow in the footsteps of Aemon Targaryen.

Aemon explained that he had to give up his family name and spend the rest of his days at Castle Black - will Jon do the same?

Game of Thrones season 8 concludes Sunday on HBO in the US and the following day on Sky Atlantic and NOW TV in the UK

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1129368/Game-of-Thrones-finale-Daenerys-Targaryen-death-Jon-Snow-Night-s-Watch-HBO-ending-video
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: