Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 05:55:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ancient Crash, Epic Wave
http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/11/14/healthscience/web.1114meteor.php?page=1

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Norman Reedus Speculates On Daryl’s Walking Dead Future J

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Norman Reedus Speculates On Daryl’s Walking Dead Future J  (Read 108 times)
Final Dread, the Unquiet Earth, Ghostland, Armageddon

« on: April 05, 2019, 10:14:33 am »

Norman Reedus Speculates On Daryl’s Walking Dead Future
JAKE ABBATETHURSDAY, APRIL 04, 2019
image:
Walking Dead season 9 episode 11 recap
NORMAN REEDUS AS DARYL DIXON - THE WALKING DEAD _ SEASON 9, EPISODE 11 - PHOTO CREDIT: GENE PAGE/AMC
Norman Reedus Speculates On Daryl’s Walking Dead Future
Even though he never appeared in Robert Kirkman’s original comic, Daryl has been the breakout character on The Walking Dead. His popularity has arguably caused viewers to fear for his safety more than any of the show’s other survivors. For proof of this, look no further than the “If Daryl Dies, We Riot” mantra that graces plenty of T-shirts, coffee mugs, and bumper stickers. Daryl’s absence would definitely leave a big hole on the series. But thankfully, Norman Reedus himself is here to set the record straight.

In a new interview with Entertainment Tonight Canada (via ComicBook.com), the actor promised that he doesn’t “have any plans” to leave the show anytime soon. “I don’t want to go anywhere,” said Reedus. “I’ll burn down that whole studio if they got rid of me.”

Obviously, that decision isn’t entirely up to him. Reedus went on to acknowledge that Daryl’s fate ultimately lies in the hands of the series’ writers and producers. However, when asked about how he’d like to see Daryl make his exit, it was hard for him to envision a concrete scenario.

RELATED: Go Behind the Scenes With The Walking Dead’s Winter Wonderland
“I always said I wanted to just walk off into the sunset with a dog, but now so many people are doing that, that I don’t know,” noted Reedus. “I don’t know how I’d want to die. I don’t want to die ever, so I don’t want to put it out there. I don’t want to give anyone any ideas.”

The fact that Reedus is in it for the long haul shouldn’t come as a surprise. Following the departure of Andrew Lincoln, Reedus and Melissa McBride (Carol) signed new deals that will keep them part of The Walking Dead universe for the next three years. Their updated contracts offer them opportunities to appear in any spinoff projects that AMC is currently planning.

Are you happy that Norman Reedus is sticking around on The Walking Dead? How would you picture Daryl leaving the series? Tell us what you think in the comment section below!

Read more at https://www.superherohype.com/tv/442479-norman-reedus-speculates-on-daryls-walking-dead-future#LAdZ1hiS4IZAuaEB.99
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: