Atlantis Online
April 17, 2024, 09:30:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: DID A COMET CAUSE A FIRESTORM THAT DEVESTATED NORTH AMERICA 12,900 YEARS AGO?
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,1963.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Watch Kit Harington Gag After Kissing Emilia Clarke on the Game of Thrones Set

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Watch Kit Harington Gag After Kissing Emilia Clarke on the Game of Thrones Set  (Read 270 times)
Bringer of Rain, Thunder and Snow, an Undying Saga of Earth

« on: April 17, 2019, 10:14:30 am »

Watch Kit Harington Gag After Kissing Emilia Clarke on the Game of Thrones Set
Glamour   
Julyssa Lopez
GlamourApril 16, 2019
One of the most talked-about moments from the Game of Thrones season premiere happened when Jon Snow (Kit Harington) and Daenerys Targaryen (Emilia Clarke) shared a gushy waterfall kiss. Onscreen it looked like a romantic break from the Seven Kingdom's drama, but now an outtake video shows that the whole thing was way, way sillier when it was being shot. Like, Harrington-pretend-gagging-after-kissing-Clarke sillier.

The scene happens in a lengthy behind-the-scenes look at the season-eight premiere that HBO posted on YouTube. In it, the show's production team explains that they wanted to do something epic after Jon and Dany enjoyed a magical dragon ride together. So they decided to digitally add a striking waterfall to the scenery, as one does. Because of that, the actors had to kiss in front of a green screen—which is when Harington decided to joke around by gagging and groaning after making out with Clarke. It starts around the 13:38 mark:

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Bringer of Rain, Thunder and Snow, an Undying Saga of Earth

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2019, 10:14:56 am »

Luckily, she didn't seem too offended—and both of them have talked about their close-knit friendship, even though they admit it's weird to play lovers (or, you know, aunt and nephew). “Emilia and I had been best friends over a seven-year period and by the time we had to kiss it seemed really odd," Harington told the Daily Mirror.

Jokes aside, Harington seemed genuinely excited to get to show Clarke some of Iceland for the scene, where he's had to do most of his work on location as a member of the Night's Watch protecting the Wall. "I just love I could go there with Emilia," he says in the video. "I got to show this thing that's been such a large part of the Thrones world for me. I got to show her Iceland."

Clarke, meanwhile, was less enthused. "This fire lady dragon mama is not used to the cold," she jokes.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/watch-kit-harington-gag-kissing-210000268.html
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: