Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 05:28:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Were seafarers living here 16,000 years ago?
http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonist/news/story.html?id=34805893-6a53-46f5-a864-a96d53991051&k=39922

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Giant bird shadows

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Giant bird shadows  (Read 101 times)
Kendall Conway
Superhero Member

« on: April 28, 2019, 12:04:39 am »

Giant bird shadows
Posted on 4-21-2019 |

By: Robert | Location: Hammond Indiana

Image Credit: CC 2.0 Jim Linwood
Ever since I was a little kid I can remember seeing shadows of what appear to be giant birds flying over my neighborhood! So where I live we do occasionally see hawks and eagles flying around, but the thing is very occasionally I've seen freakishly large shadows of hawk or eagle type birds.

I'll be outside doing some yard work, or getting the mail and I'll see the shadow coming down the street, I always look up and never see whats casting it!

The shadow is always very dark, as if what's casting it is not to high, but I never see it!

My mother has seen the bird shadows and says their thunderbirds! Lots of times just before the shadow appears all the birds get quiet and rabbits and other animals freeze!

I've had one go right over me, but when I looked up I only saw darkness for a second! If they are just airplanes why is there never engine noise? If its a kite, how can it just keep going, where is the person holding the strings?

Also I've seen the shadows of regular hawks and looked up to see them, so why can't I ever see the giant birds casting the shadow that's like twenty times the size of a regular hawk shadow?

The last thing is that nobody else in my city looks up when the shadows pass over, everyone here is always looking down for some reason.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: