Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 05:25:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Did Humans Colonize the World by Boat?
Research suggests our ancestors traveled the oceans 70,000 years ago
http://discovermagazine.com/2008/jun/20-did-humans-colonize-the-world-by-boat

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

George R.R. Martin Says There May Be Changes in Game of Thrones Series Finale

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: George R.R. Martin Says There May Be Changes in Game of Thrones Series Finale  (Read 374 times)
God of the Mors, Search for Eternity, the Withered Scarecrow

« on: March 27, 2019, 01:13:22 pm »

Iain Glen Says Game of Thrones Finale Leaves ‘Questions In The Air’
TUDOR LEONTEWEDNESDAY, MARCH 27, 2019
image:

Iain Glen Says Game of Thrones Finale Leaves ‘Questions In The Air’
It is almost time for Game of Thrones‘ final season and everybody is wondering who will win….and who will die. After eight long seasons, all the speculation and theories could find an answer but actor Iain Glen (Ser Jorah Mormont) says that not all the unresolved issues will have an explanation by the show’s end.

“[When I read the scripts] I felt, ‘They’ve done it, they’ve pulled it off,’” Glen told The Telegraph (via WinterIsComing). “That balance of satiating people’s desire for things to be complete, but leaving enough questions in the air for people to try to project forward what world will follow, individually for all the characters and universally for the world that Thrones has occupied.”

RELATED – Star Wars Movie From Game of Thrones Creators Rumored to Shoot This Fall
Moreover, Glen also spoke about Emilia Clarke, whom he was worked closely with throughout the series. Glen’s characterhas walked alongside the Khaleesi since the very first episode of the very first season, and the actor complemented his colleague for her artistic and personal development after Clarke revealed that she had an aneurysm just after the end of filming for Game of Thrones‘ first season.

“Emilia went through an extraordinary story arc for herself as a person,” Glen added. “And her character. I saw her as a nervous young actress, who had just got this big gig and everyone, [from] directors [down], was saying, “Is this the right actor? Is this how she should look? Does the wig look right?” It’s an incredible amount of pressure and I saw this young girl cope with it incredibly well.”

Game of Thrones‘ 8th and final season will debut April 14. Who do you think will win the Game of Thrones? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.

Read more at https://www.superherohype.com/news/440983-iain-glen-says-game-of-thrones-finale-leaves-questions-in-the-air#Q4Kvu5zIs7QvWjT3.99
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: