Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 06:29:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FARMING FROM 6,000 YEARS AGO
http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=156622&command=displayContent&sourceNode=156618&contentPK=18789712&folderPk=87030

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Lehigh Acres family terrified by haunting

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lehigh Acres family terrified by haunting  (Read 199 times)
Hunter of the Dead, Corrupter of the Tomb, the Deadthings
Superhero Member

« on: March 13, 2019, 10:56:27 pm »

Lehigh Acres family terrified by haunting
Posted on Wednesday, 13 March, 2019

The phenomena began shortly after the family moved in. Image Credit: sxc.hu
Elizabeth Lightfoot and her family started to experience unusual occurrences after moving in to their new home.
The house, which is situated on 7th Street West in Lehigh Acres, Florida, had seemed like the ideal family home until it became apparant that there may already be something else living there.

"I don't want to talk to it," said Elizabeth. "I don't want to communicate with it. I just want it to get out, but it doesn't want to get out so we have to move."

The phenomena started out relatively innocuously with the family hearing sudden loud noises or finding that objects had inexplicably moved from one part of the house to the other.

Soon, however, things started to take a rather sinister turn.

"It broke our TV and our blender," said Elizabeth. "I had to tie my cabinet shut. It even threw a knife at me. I don't even want to go anywhere by myself in the house."

Desperate for answers, the family called in paranormal investigator Lee Ehrlich.

"I would say that there's something in the home that people may refer to as supernatural," he said. "There's definitely something odd going on here that warrants further study."

Exactly who or what is responsible for the phenomena however continues to remain a mystery.
Report Spam   Logged

One cannot look for too long into the abyss before the abyss stares back at you.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2019, 10:57:07 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

One cannot look for too long into the abyss before the abyss stares back at you.
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2019, 10:57:29 pm »

https://www.nbc-2.com/story/40108438/is-this-house-in-lehigh-acres-really-haunted
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: