Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 03:22:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Secrets of ocean birth laid bare 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/5191384.stm#graphic

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Samuel L. Jackson Shoots Down Nick Fury Disney+ Series Rumors

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Samuel L. Jackson Shoots Down Nick Fury Disney+ Series Rumors  (Read 129 times)
Behold, I am Death, Destroyer of Worlds
Superhero Member

« on: March 07, 2019, 01:13:30 pm »

ROBERT WORKMANTHURSDAY, MARCH 07, 2019
image:

We’ll see a lot of Samuel L. Jackson’s Nick Fury in Spider-Man: Far From Home, and probably in Avengers: Endgame as well. But the one place we won’t see him is on the Disney+ streaming service. At least not right away.

While making the press rounds for Captain Marvel, Jackson was asked by GamesRadar about the possibility of a Nick Fury Disney+ series. There have been a few rumors about it, but Jackson’s response appears to have shot it down. “Nobody’s asked me yet, but we’ll see,” said Jackson.

Disney+ currently has several Marvel series in development, including a Loki series featuring Tom Hiddleston, as well as Vision and Scarlet Witch. Even Falcon and Winter Soldier may get their own show.

Related Link: Kevin Feige Explains Captain Marvel’s Lack of a Love Story
image:

Although Jackson denied the rumor, a Nick Fury series on Disney+ has a lot of potential. Not only would it put a spotlight on Jackson’s iconic hero, it could also introduce other potential favorites from the S.H.I.E.L.D. comics. One character that comes to mind is Valentina Allegra de Fontaine, a.k.a. the Countessa (pictured above). Bringing her into the live-action fold is long overdue, since she’s a big part of Nick Fury’ life.

Phil Coulson from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. could also be a possibility for a Nick Fury series, if it takes place before the modern MCU. If it’s a contemporary show, perhaps Maria Hill and Everett Ross could appear. It’s all speculation for now, but it’s an idea well worth exploring.

Would you be interested in seeing a Nick Fury series on the Disney+ service? Let us know in the comments below!

Read more at https://www.superherohype.com/tv/438315-samuel-l-jackson-shoots-down-nick-fury-disney-series-rumors#y3IrfWSX9qg0AKxr.99
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: