Atlantis Online
July 16, 2019, 05:40:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Update About Cuba Underwater Megalithic Research
http://www.timstouse.com/EarthHistory/Atlantis/bimini.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Stephen Amell Shares An Emotional Video Farewell To Arrow

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stephen Amell Shares An Emotional Video Farewell To Arrow  (Read 9 times)
God of the Mors, Search for Eternity, the Withered Scarecrow

« on: March 07, 2019, 10:15:29 am »

BLAIR MARNELLWEDNESDAY, MARCH 06, 2019
image:

Earlier today, The CW revealed that Arrow will come to an end after an abbreviated eighth season. While series star Stephen Amell posted a response almost immediately, he subsequently shared a much longer video on his Facebook page. In the video, Amell explains that he decided to leave Arrow behind near the end of the sixth season. He went on to relate his discussions with the show’s creative team, before they came to a mutual decision to end the series.

RELATED: Arrow Will End After Season 8
Amell became emotional while thanking the cast, the crew, and especially his family for putting up with the long hours he put into the show. He also expressed

“This feels strange, because it is not the end, but it is the beginning of the end,” said Amell. “This show has given me a platform that extends so far beyond my ability to just appear on your television 23 times a year. It has given me a voice for philanthropic endeavors, for social issues that I am interested in. I got to take batting practice with my childhood favorite sports team. I’ve had cinematic opportunities that are the direct result of the work that I’ve been doing here. And I know that when this is all said and done, after I drop off the face of the Earth for approximately for two months…I know the next chapter for me, personally and professionally, is going to be really exciting.”

Arrow season 8 will premiere next fall, with a shortened ten episode run. What are your favorite memories of Arrow?  Share your responses to Stephen Amell’s video in the comment section below!

TAGS: ARROW, DC, GREEN ARROW, THE CW

Read more at https://www.superherohype.com/tv/438231-stephen-amell-shares-an-emotional-video-farewell-to-arrow#mQYis8jHQcuzV3UH.99
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: