Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 02:05:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ice Age blast 'ravaged America'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6676461.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Woman faints after viewing 'haunted' painting

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Woman faints after viewing 'haunted' painting  (Read 126 times)
Hunter of the Dead, Corrupter of the Tomb, the Deadthings
Superhero Member

« on: March 02, 2019, 11:50:09 pm »

Woman faints after viewing 'haunted' painting
Posted on Friday, 1 March, 2019 |

The eerie painting lives up to its namesake. Image Credit: YouTube / Ghostsofbritain
Lyn Cinderey started to feel unwell after viewing a piece named 'Sinister' at a haunted objects exhibition.
The former ghost tour guide had been watching a presentation of haunted items at The New Inn in Gloucester, England when she had an unexpected reaction to one of the items.

"As soon as I saw the painting that they call 'Sinister' that was it," she recalled. "I felt so ill that I was sick to my stomach. I had to go and tell someone that I did not feel right. It was so strange."

"The next thing I know is that I have collapsed and I am looking up at a crowd around me."

The painting itself is shrouded in mystery.

It had originally been commissioned for use in the 2018 horror movie Finders Keepers, however the crew and director took such an intense dislike to it that they reportedly refused to use it.

Since then it has become associated with accounts of people feeling unwell when viewing it and there have even been stories of it moving from one side of a room to another when nobody is looking.

"It was interesting to see what happened that night," said Haunted Objects Museum owner Lee Steer. "I have to report what happens around the picture and add to the list of happenings."

"It was scary at the time because someone collapsed during a Facebook live broadcast."

Footage from the event itself can be viewed
Report Spam   Logged

One cannot look for too long into the abyss before the abyss stares back at you.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Hunter of the Dead, Corrupter of the Tomb, the Deadthings
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2019, 11:51:25 pm »

'Ghost lady' collapses during haunted museum exhibition in Gloucester

Haunted Objects Museum team believe paranormal activity surrounding picture led to woman being unwell

Comments

ByKim HortonReporter

17:46, 25 FEB 2019Updated18:13, 25 FEB 2019

Video Loading
Get the biggest Daily stories by email
See our privacy notice

The impact of the objects on those who go to see The Haunted Objects Museum came true for Gloucester’s very own 'ghost lady' Lyn Cinderey.

As soon as one painting in particular was brought out, Lyn started to feel unwell. First she had a thumping headache and then she started to feel sick.

Not long after she began to feel dizzy. One minute she was trying to stand to tell someone she was feeling ill and the next she had collapsed.
Read More

Trip to the races on a cocktail bus? Yes please

Lyn, the former host of Ghost Tours in Gloucester who led spooky walks through the city centre, said: “The team had all the objects on the tables at the New Inn. There were two tables, one of the light energy objects and then the other of the darker energy objects.

“As soon as I saw the painting that they call ‘Sinister’ that was it. I felt so ill that I was sick to my stomach.

"I thought that it could not have been something that I had eaten as I had just had a really nice meal.
Read More

War of the birds: Council set to approve DRONE to target gulls in Cheltenham

“I was answering the comments on the live stream that the Ghosts of Britain team we doing but I just felt so poorly.

"I had to go and tell someone that I did not feel right. It was so strange.
Sinister

“The next thing I know is that I have collapsed and I am looking up at a crowd around me.”

Lyn was taken by a medium to another part of the hotel to do some spiritual cleansing with tuning forks.
Read More

Creepy haunted museum collection is coming to Gloucester with these scary objects

The history of the painting is that it came from Revesby Abbey but the artist is unknown.

The painting was going to be used in the film Finders Keepers in 2018, but the cast, crew and director took a massive dislike to it and refused to use it for the film.

Since the Haunted Objects team took the painting off their hands, they have numerous reports of paranormal activity surrounding it.
Lyn Cinderey

It has been claimed that the picture has moved from one side of the room to another and that one person reported the images in the picture changing causing people living in a house to become unwell.

Despite Lyn feeling shaken up, the event was a success and the team are coming back to Gloucestershire later this year.

Haunted Objects Museum owner Lee Steer, 34 from Rotherham said: “It was interesting to see what happened that night. I have to report what happens around the picture and add to the list of happenings.
Read More

The top 8 extraordinary things Gloucester Paranormal Investigation Services saw in 2018

“It was scary at the time because someone collapsed during a Facebook live broadcast.

“Everyone was in silence. When we got Lyn out the room I said to those that were there that I was not kidding and these events can be serious and we go to these venues at our own risk.

https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/whats-on/ghost-lady-collapses-during-haunted-2581229
Report Spam   Logged

One cannot look for too long into the abyss before the abyss stares back at you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: