Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 07:13:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ancient Crash, Epic Wave
http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/11/14/healthscience/web.1114meteor.php?page=1

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Shazam!’s Zachary Levi Confronts Captain Marvel Trolls

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shazam!’s Zachary Levi Confronts Captain Marvel Trolls  (Read 149 times)
Bringer of Rain, Thunder and Snow, an Undying Saga of Earth

« on: February 25, 2019, 01:05:57 pm »

Shazam!’s Zachary Levi Confronts Captain Marvel Trolls
TUDOR LEONTEMONDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2019
image:

Shazam!'s Zachary Levi Confronts Captain Marvel Trolls
IMAGE:

WATCH GALLERY
IMAGE:

Shazam!’s Zachary Levi confronts Captain Marvel trolls
Shazam! star Zachary Levi takes his duty as a superhero on and off set very seriously. This weekend the actor decided to confront trolls who are posting fake reviews for Marvel Studios’ upcoming Captain Marvel film and making-up posts about star Brie Larson.

“I just found this out last night, and for anyone out there who thinks you’re doing me a favor, you’re doing Shazam! a favor, or you’re doing Warner Bros., you’re not,” claimed Levi in an Instagram video. “This is not helping anyone or anything.”

Here’s @ZacharyLevi asking fans to stop piting #CaptainMarvel and #Shazam against each other, because IT ISN’T HELPING ANYONE. He’s also calling out the fake reviews and fabricated/defamatory posts about @brielarson. —It’s time for those people to really listen. pic.twitter.com/SzL0iowj5T

— 𝓪𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓈 (@itsjustanx) February 24, 2019

Larson seemingly triggered the unearned response from can communities by speaking about diversity, inclusivity and feminism and asking for more progression within the media itself. The reaction of a small yet noisy part of the internet was filing negative reviews in an attempt to purposefully lower the film’s Audience Rating on review aggregate site Rotten Tomatoes. As a result, the film is currently the lowest-rated MCU film on the website.

RELATED – Director David F. Sandberg Advises Patience for New Shazam Trailer
“Just because Shazam used to be called Captain Marvel way back in the day doesn’t mean that somehow Brie or Marvel’s Captain Marvel (is) pitted against us,” Levi added. “We’re both movies and we’re both going to be out in theaters at similar times. And the irony of that timing is really interesting, but there is no conspiracy.”

Captain Marvel will hit theaters on March 8th with Shazam! opening on April 5.

Read more at https://www.superherohype.com/news/436977-shazams-zachary-levi-confronts-captain-marvel-trolls#8Qx3MlUHcSXds9iT.99
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

tahirch115

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2019, 06:14:13 am »

Paul -

Actually, the problem is about as simply solved as just ceasing to seek out ****. You better believe the temptation will still be there - and that’s the real problem - same as with over-eating, alcoholism, etc.

If every time the temptation arises you say, “No” - you will eventually get control over it - just like any other addiction.

It is not easy. I truly believe it is in this way that evil spirits which abound us all feed thoughts into our minds - urging us to do things we are weakest in at a time when we are weakest.

It is much easier to give in to temptation than to resist it. That is the nature of being human. In the Bible it is called “carnality” and “the flesh”.
Read more: Shazam 2019 Cast
Report Spam   Logged
yooboy551

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2019, 01:34:26 pm »

i have decided to stop working on my last animated series, i had some good ideas for it, but when it came time to write the script, i just couldn't write anything that worked, so i decided to make a new animated series.

i have already Written some episodes and designed a few characters, by the end of the summer i'll have the first season written and characters designed and then i can start looking for voice actors.
Detail: Black Summer Episodes
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: