Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 02:06:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Update About Cuba Underwater Megalithic Research
http://www.timstouse.com/EarthHistory/Atlantis/bimini.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Olivia Munn Explains Her Absence From X-Men: Dark Phoenix

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Olivia Munn Explains Her Absence From X-Men: Dark Phoenix  (Read 64 times)
Black Dog Sun, the End of the Ancient World, Antediluvian X
Superhero Member

« on: February 13, 2019, 10:13:59 am »

BLAIR MARNELLFEB 13, 2019
image:

X-Men: Apocalypse reintroduced Psylocke with great fanfare by casting Olivia Munn as the fan favorite telepathic ninja. However, Munn is one of the few stars from Apocalypse who won’t be returning for X-Men: Dark Phoenix. During a recent interview with Entertainment Tonight Canada, Munn acknowledged her absence from the film and explained why she couldn’t return.

“I can’t say anything because last time I said a little bit they sent me a note. But I’m not in it,” said Munn. “I was filming [The Predator] at the time so there wasn’t time for me to film it and so I’m not in it. I will tell you guys.”

As for the “note” referenced by Munn, it’s probably because she previously told Collider that Dark Phoenix was “like a two-parter,” before adding “I don’t know why people have to be so secretive.”

RELATED: Fox Asked Kevin Feige To Read the X-Men: Dark Phoenix Script
While Munn’s starring co-starring role in The Predator kept her out of Dark Phoenix, the extensive reshoots for the X-Men sequel could have been the perfect opportunity for Munn to sneak in an appearance. Of course, Psylocke wasn’t present for the Dark Phoenix storyline in the comics. But neither were Magneto or Mystique, and that didn’t stop Fox from including them.

Unfortunately for Munn, Dark Phoenix will be the last X-Men movie before the Disney and Fox merger closes. That makes it highly unlikely that she will get another chance to play Psylocke.

Would you have wanted to see Olivia Munn back as Psylocke one last time? Let us know what you’re thinking in the comment section below!

Read more at https://www.superherohype.com/movies/435537-olivia-munn-explains-her-absence-from-x-men-dark-phoenix#FxWjUdTWYrt7e8os.99
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: