Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 06:46:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giant crater may lie under Antarctic ice
http://space.newscientist.com/article/dn9268

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

SHADOWGRAM UPDATE NUMBER 413 SUNDAY, JANUARY 20, 2019 *********************

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHADOWGRAM UPDATE NUMBER 413 SUNDAY, JANUARY 20, 2019 *********************  (Read 156 times)
Victoria Liss
Administrator
Superhero Member

« on: January 21, 2019, 01:21:12 am »

SHADOWGRAM UPDATE NUMBER 413

SUNDAY, JANUARY 20, 2019

An Official Internet Publication of SHADOWGRAM – THE DARK SHADOWS NEWSLETTER

Hello, Dark Shadows Fan,

***** DARK SHADOWS DOCUMENTARY FILM PREMIERE & DS GUESTS EVENT - NEW YORK CITY -APRIL 13, 2019

Recent SHADOWGRAM UPDATES announced and reported about “MASTER OF DARK SHADOWS.” This new full-length documentary film traces the history – 50+ years – of DARK SHADOWS and the career of its creator/executive producer Dan Curtis.

The film will debut in a special premiere screening in Manhattan (NYC) on Saturday, April 13. The afternoon and evening event also will feature DARK SHADOWS guest appearances - including actors and production personnel, discussions, autograph signing/photo opportunities, a variety of DARK SHADOWS items for purchase, prizes, and an optional dinner gathering for fans and the DARK SHADOWS guests.

This feature-length documentary is narrated by actor Ian McShane, who appeared in Curtis' monumental production of War and Remembrance. It presents rare footage as well as commentary from numerous DARK SHADOWS cast and crew members, network and production personnel, television historians, and others.

SHADOWGRAM UPDATES will announce the location and other confirmed details shortly. The UPDATES also will report further information as available.

Previously, a "sneak-peek" preview of the documentary was held in Los Angeles on Oct. 20, 2018 on the evening of the Hollywood Celebrity Autograph Show, in which several DS personnel participated. (See recent SG Updates).

This Online Official DARK SHADOWS NEWS ONLINE UPDATE is an Official Internet Publication of SHADOWGRAM – THE OFFICIAL DARK SHADOWS NEWSLETTER

Marcy Robin – ShadowGram

Shadowgram@aol.com OR Shadowgram1@yahoo.com

Each ShadowGram News Update is posted FIRST through the ShadowGram Group List at Yahoo.com and each Update post is then dispersed to other social media.

You can join the SHADOWGRAM Group List at:  http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/ShadowGram/

You also can request an invitation to join the free Group List. To do so, please email Marcy Robin at ShadowGram@aol.com  OR shadowgram1@yahoo.com

***** SHADOWGRAM’S 50+ YEARS OF “DARK SHADOWS” ACTIVE SUPPORT & INVOLVEMENT

These SHADOWGRAM OFFICIAL DARK SHADOWS ONLINE NEWS UPDATES provide the latest official, confirmed news and announcements for a wide variety of DS-related events, projects, merchandise, and more.

SHADOWGRAM began announcing/reporting/updating the definitive DS news in print 40 years ago in April, 1978. I launched the Online Updates in September, 2001. All my DARK SHADOWS /  SHADOWGRAM / DS FESTIVAL work has always been as a volunteer service for all aspects of the series, those responsible for it, and for DS fans of all ages everywhere, then and now.

Over all the years, I’ve worked directly and closely in numerous capacities with many cast/crew members, Dan Curtis Productions, the DARK SHADOWS FESTIVAL, MPI, Big Finish Productions, Hermes Press, Decades, the media, industry contacts, and others involved with DS then and now. They directly share with me their DS-related news, information, project details, and messages to the fans for SHADOWGRAM to announce, report, and share. I am a co-founder of the DS FESTIVAL – we held the first FEST in 1983 in San Jose, CA – and I am on the all-volunteer staff of each DS FESTIVAL event.

Every SHADOWGRAM OFFICIAL DARK SHADOWS NEWS ONLINE UPDATE premiere-announces and reports the latest confirmed information provided directly to me by the above and many established DS and other sources. I appreciate and thank all who participate and support SG.

PLEASE always include SHADOWGRAM's complete e-mail addresses and Yahoo Group List link information in all your online sharing.

ShadowGram@aol.com

Or

Shadowgram1@yahoo.com

For more information or questions: Please email with your full name and full email address to Marcy Robin at: ShadowGram@aol.com

Thank you.

Marcy Robin –  SHADOWGRAM

__._,_.___
Posted by: shadowgram1@yahoo.com
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: