Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 04:24:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists Confirm Historic Massive Flood in Climate Change
http://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/news/20060228/

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Harry Reid advocates for further UFO research

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry Reid advocates for further UFO research  (Read 1223 times)
Hunter of the Dead, Corrupter of the Tomb, the Deadthings
Superhero Member

« on: January 15, 2019, 08:03:59 pm »

Harry Reid advocates for further UFO research
Posted on Monday, 14 January, 2019

Reid is no stranger to the topic of UFOs. Image Credit: CC BY 2.0 Senate Democrats / Flickr
The retired Nevada Democrat believes that pilots should be able to report UFO sightings without fear of ridicule.
Reid, who has previously spoken out about the Pentagon's secretive $22M UFO program, remains committed to the notion that unidentified arial phenomena should be taken more seriously.

"I personally don't know if there exists little green men other places, I kind of doubt that, but I do believe that the information we have indicates we should do a lot more study," he said.

"We have hundreds and hundreds of people that have seen the same thing - something in the sky, it moves a certain way."

During a KNPR interview on Thursday, Reid spoke about his efforts to make it easier for military pilots and other servicemen to report sightings of UFOs without fear of ridicule or retribution.

"What we found in the past is that these pilots, when they see something strange like this, they're prone not to report it for fear that the bosses will think something's wrong with them, and they don't get the promotion," he said.

"So, many, many times they don't say a word to anybody about these strange things."

"The facts are, they need a place to be able to report this, and that's what I'm going to work on in a couple of hours, to make sure that somebody I think's a powerful member in Congress, I want him to be able to sit down and talk to some of these pilots who have seen these things."

"I can arrange this because of the contacts I have with members of the Congress."

https://www.rollcall.com/news/hoh/harry-reid-lobbying-ufo-research-reporting
Report Spam   Logged

One cannot look for too long into the abyss before the abyss stares back at you.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: