Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 08:21:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site provides evidence for ancient comet explosion
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nationworld/story/173177.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Celebrity NDEs offer hints of life after death

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celebrity NDEs offer hints of life after death  (Read 243 times)
Elements of the Eternal Soul
Superhero Member

« on: January 06, 2019, 10:48:53 pm »

Celebrity NDEs offer hints of life after death
Posted on Saturday, 5 January, 2019

Sharon Stone once experienced 'the whole white light thing'. Image Credit: CC BY-SA 3.0 Georges Biard
Several famous figures have opened up about their own personal near-death experiences over the years.
For some, the sensation of departing one's body following traumatic injury or cardiac arrest can be a life-changing event - an experience that sticks with them long after they have physically recovered.

Back in 1992, actress Elizabeth Taylor opened up during an appearance on the Oprah Winfrey Show about what she had experienced while doctors battled to save her life during surgery in 1962.

Most vivid were her memories of departing from her body and observing the doctors working on her. She also recalled going through a tunnel and seeing her third husband Mike Todd who died in 1958.

She had wanted to stay with him, but he had told her that she had to go back.

Another famous actress, Jane Seymour, also had a near-death experience after going in to anaphylactic shock following an antibiotic injection at the age of 36.

"I had the vision of seeing a white light and looking down and seeing myself in this bedroom with a nurse frantically trying to save my life and jabbing injections in me," she said.

"It gave me a perspective of how fragile life is and made me appreciate what's important."

Actress Sharon Stone, who suffered a brain hemorrhage in 2001, described experiencing "the whole white light thing" and maintains that she encountered people she knew who had died.

"I started to see and be met by some of my friends... people who were very, very dear to me [who had died]," she said. "I had a real journey with this that took me to places both here and beyond."

"But it was very fast - whoosh! Suddenly, I was back. I was in my body."

https://www.theepochtimes.com/hollywood-celebrities-who-had-near-death-experiences-offer-insights-into-afterlife_2749000.html
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: