Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 06:18:36 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Were seafarers living here 16,000 years ago?
http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonist/news/story.html?id=34805893-6a53-46f5-a864-a96d53991051&k=39922

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Creepy figure appears in video chat footage

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Creepy figure appears in video chat footage  (Read 135 times)
Elements of the Eternal Soul
Superhero Member

« on: December 10, 2018, 06:43:03 pm »

Creepy figure appears in video chat footage
Posted on Monday, 10 December, 2018

Lori Simmons got the fright of her life recently after her friend spotted someone standing right behind her.
Lori had been at home talking to her best friend Shana Thomas through the video messaging app Marco Polo when she became aware that something was amiss.

"I'd only just moved into my apartment, so I was video chatting with my friend to show her around and I was just talking about general things," she said. "But all of a sudden, her face got really serious and she asked if someone was in the house with me."

"I live alone but I instantly looked around because it was so weird the way she said it and it really frightened me. I told her I was home alone. She looked pretty shocked..."

After reviewing the footage, Lori noticed a strange figure standing in the background.

"I couldn't believe what I was seeing," she said. "It was so scary. It sent chills down my spine, and just shocked me so much. I've had lots of paranormal experiences in my life, but nothing quite like this."

In the footage, which can be viewed above, the figure can be clearly seen several times over her shoulder. It also appears to move around the room rather than stay stationary in one place.

"I showed the video to people at my work and they actually screamed," said Lori.

"I've watched this video probably 1000 times and it still creeps me out."

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/weird-news/eerie-footage-teen-ghost-appears-13706610
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: