Atlantis Online
April 16, 2024, 08:32:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Did Humans Colonize the World by Boat?
Research suggests our ancestors traveled the oceans 70,000 years ago
http://discovermagazine.com/2008/jun/20-did-humans-colonize-the-world-by-boat

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Woman in shock after jealous 'haunted' doll attacks her boyfriend

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Woman in shock after jealous 'haunted' doll attacks her boyfriend  (Read 143 times)
In the Mouth of Madness
Superhero Member

« on: November 14, 2018, 08:19:37 pm »

Woman in shock after jealous 'haunted' doll attacks her boyfriend

09th Nov 2018
The doll [Photo: Courtesy]

A woman claims that her creepy doll was so jealous of her boyfriend that it beat him up so badly that he left her.

Identified only be her first name Berliz, from Callao in Peru, she said the doll named 'Deisy' even slashed her face in a rage, making her scared to get rid of it.

Berliz said that the doll can move by itself and also gets up to mischief, making it seem as if other people are walking around the house.

She also claims it has poltergeist-like powers which it uses to knock things over.

Berliz told local media that her mother gave her the creepy doll as a Christmas present, but then it suddenly lost its hair one day after which she decided to put it in a plastic bag.

Berliz said she decided to place it facing the wall, however, when she woke up she saw that the doll had turned its head and was looking at her.

And there are apparently other bizarre occurrences as well.

She said: "One day, a bright light suddenly shone and my bible fell down from the TV. I started to cry and the light turned off and I saw shadows all around me.

"I was only 18, and my dad hugged me and when the light came on my face was covered with cuts."

She claims that the doll forced her boyfriend to leave her because it "grabbed and beat him" while he was sleeping.

Berliz said that the same thing happened to her cousin, who went to have a lie down in her room but also ran out after allegedly being attacked by the doll.

The young Peruvian, who is now a mother, has decided to keep the doll away from the house in case something bad happens to her baby.

She also decided to get a black cat to "balance" the negative energy left by the doll, but is too scared to throw it away.

According to the distressed woman, a clairvoyant told her that cats are very sensitive to energy as Berliz's feline tends to stay under the chair where the doll was kept rather than lying in front of it.

The chilling doll is reminiscent of the Charles Lee 'Chucky' Ray character who is the main villain of the 'Child's Play' slasher film series.

Would you like to get published on Standard Media websites? You can now email us breaking news, story ideas, human interest articles or interesting videos on: standardonline@standardmedia.co.ke

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/evewoman/article/2001302107/woman-s-haunted-doll-attacks-boyfriend-after-becoming-possessed
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Heather Delaria
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2018, 11:27:06 pm »

Real-life Chucky 'attacks woman's boyfriend'
Posted on Tuesday, 13 November, 2018

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/evewoman/article/2001302107/woman-s-haunted-doll-attacks-boyfriend-after-becoming-possessed

Dolls can be creepy at the best of times. Image Credit: CC BY 2.0 Esparta Palma
A woman in Peru has claimed that her possessed doll moves on its own and is prone to bouts of violence.
The bizarre story was reported locally after the woman, whose name is Berliz, insisted that her boyfriend had left her after the deranged doll 'beat him up' while he was sleeping.

Named Deisy, the doll has allegedly been responsible for a whole host of unexplained occurrences ranging from sightings of strange shadows to physical disturbances and phantom injuries.

"One day, a bright light suddenly shone and my bible fell down from the TV," said Berliz. "I started to cry and the light turned off and I saw shadows all around me."

"I was only 18, and my dad hugged me and when the light came on my face was covered with cuts."

According to reports, the nefarious doll, which she originally received as a Christmas present, has attacked, not only her boyfriend, but also her cousin.

She is now desperate to keep it away from the house so that it can't hurt her newborn baby.

Since appearing online, the story has been met with a rather understandable degree of skepticism with some social media users likening the doll to Chucky - the antagonist of the Child's Play movies.

To date, none of the phenomena attributed to Deisy have ever been independently verified.
Report Spam   Logged

"An it harm none, do what ye will."
-the Wiccan Rede
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: