Atlantis Online
March 18, 2024, 09:25:10 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ruins of 7,000-year-old city found in Egypt oasis
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080129/wl_mideast_afp/egyptarchaeology

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Eerie E-Mails from the dead

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Eerie E-Mails from the dead  (Read 125 times)
It Crawled from Out of the Sea, the Leviathon from the Depth

« on: November 10, 2018, 05:04:12 pm »

Hello, I am new to these forums and I made an account to share my investigation and other investigations that I do on internet mysteries.

I have started investigating along with other folks the eerie e-mails from the dead mystery. I have managed to get in contact with one of Jacks cousins on Instagram. I recently got a message back from him and I will ask him a few questions about the e-mails and he also said in the comments section of a news report on the same topic that he said that Jack came to him in his dreams, I will also ask him about those dreams. Note: this isn’t the cousin that received the e-mail but I’m trying to get in contact with him too.

Wish me luck fellas!

Also I claim responsibility for all of the findings down below, I have worked closely with my team on 'Sinister Shadows' discord, you can find the link here:https://discord.gg/hHYX8m

If you don't know about these emails please check out the following links:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/dead-man-sends-emails-from-beyond-763728

https://www.historicmysteries.com/jack-froese/

Update #1

Just got a reply from his cousin I will put it down below:

1:23 PM

'Sorry. Just got home from work. I can tell you this...
the emails contained some subject matter that was happening after he died.
Some things nobody would have known about...his PC was under his bed, we tried getting into it.
Nobody knew his password.
He was like that. He'd rig up his motorcycles so there'd be hidden switches so only he could start them.
You couldn't steal from him.'

What do you guys think about it?

Update #2

2:28 PM

'So the dreams were very interesting because they were very lucid. I've had dreams like these before of dead friends.
They would come to me and have me relay messages. Not sure why they chose me, but they did. Anyway...
When he died, I would have these visits with him in dreams. We'd talk about stuff and i started to notice in the dreams
he had less tattoos every time i'd see him. I asked what that was about and he said "It's kind of like a snake shedding it's skin.
When you accept the loss of your physical body you come into your true self." And I asked what is there after you die?
He said "whatever you want to be there." So i said ok i'm going to ask the big one... is there a god or gods? He said "your
alarm is going to go off." And boom it did and I woke up.

After he died, probably about 5 months later I was writing a song for him. I didn't tell anyone i was writing it. I was
having trouble figuring out the middle part. I had a dream visit... In it, I walked into a white room. There were
two chairs, a table with a bottle of Jameson on it and two glasses (our drink we always had together) and two guitars.
He comes into the room and says let's finish this. So he's showing me what to play on guitar (he taught me how to play
when we were younger) and I woke up, played what he showed me and it was perfect. I finished the song. He had sent an email
to our cousin Jimmy saying "Tell Rock (my nickname) nice song huh? Your welcome His ****ing Email didn't work"'

Update #3
ll:52 AM
It's been a while. Our friend Matt from the BBC did the first story, then it blew up. It was all over the news, even
like ABC News I think did a story on it. The phone calls started rolling in and the rest is history. I never
thought I'd end up talking about it again honestly. We've all decided that somehow it was him having a a laugh and
we left it at that. He was one of a kind.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: