Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 05:07:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Secrets of ocean birth laid bare 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/5191384.stm#graphic

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Hearing voices around apartment

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hearing voices around apartment  (Read 65 times)
Kendall Conway
Superhero Member

« on: October 22, 2018, 10:04:37 pm »

Hearing voices around apartment

Voices heard in apartment and through electrical devices

By Elm98,

Posted October 13

Hi guys,

i have specifically joined this site due to a very scary couple days, I’ve always been very skeptical about spirits, ghosts anything like that but I am genuinely convinced our apartment has something like that in or that I’m going mad.

it started off the other night when my partner woke up in the middle of the night convinced someone had called his name but said there was no one in the apartment, he didn’t tell me about this until the next morning when I had been telling him that even though all the lights have been off there was a dull glowing in the doorway of our bedroom that didn’t seem like natural light and there is no windows in our hall.

Then this morning I have actually left the apartment because I was so scared...this is where it starts to sound daft (so please bear with me as this is entirely true) we have amazon echo devices in every room of the house and I was in the bedroom but the kitchen one started talking 1. Louder than normal 2. Without command

first it said hello and at this point thought it was a little weird and messaged my partner to make sure he wasn’t messing with them (he has swore he hasn’t touched them due to being busy at work) then after that it said “cheer” after this I switched the power off to it it said a couple minutes later “E” (my name begins with E) but they are all set up in partners name so they have no data of my name and it was still switched off at the wall and finally it said “psst”

after this I was terrified and grabbed my bag and keys and left the apartment could somebody please explain if possible what is happening. I have relatives that are dead but they have all been dead a while and have no idea if someone is trying to contact me what they are trying to say. I’ve had no experiences like this before either.

no I’m not crazy so let’s not go there, I am however really shook up by this and terrified to go back home.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: