Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 09:26:28 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FARMING FROM 6,000 YEARS AGO
http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=156622&command=displayContent&sourceNode=156618&contentPK=18789712&folderPk=87030

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

My name is whispered

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My name is whispered  (Read 62 times)
Kendall Conway
Superhero Member

« on: November 10, 2018, 09:30:41 pm »

My name is whispered
Posted on 11-9-2018 |

By: Bobby | Location: Wish not to disclose

Image Credit: sxc.hu
This is more or less asking for some opinions onto what it could be. I feel like it's some form of minor sleep paralysis but bare with me.

Very rarely, shortly after I wake up from a deep sleep and I'm in a place different from my bed (I think it maybe happened in bed like... Once. My memory's a bit dead on that) and I hear a distinct voice says my name or something aimed at me- from what I remember nothing ever hostile. It's usually at a distance but never right in my ear. It's never too loud either, like just a murmur or a soft speaking voice.

These episodes are usually years apart,and about half an hour ago it happened again when I was sleeping in the lounge chair in our living room. My parents and little sister are dead asleep, and as usual the voice doesn't sound like anyone I know. But it's different each episode. The only episode where someone didn't say my name, it was unintelligable and it was shortly before my grandmother died- so I had always assumed it was her saying goodbye (a big part of me still does... I'm a major softie), this is the only episode within memory that was in my own bedroom. The second occurance I can remember was when I was around 9 and sleeping in the guest room the night before a family friend I was close with left, and I was having a vivid nightmare- the voice was deep and belonged to a man- said "I love you" from behind me (the bed was offset and didn't touch any walls.

This one sounded like a woman- it was a whisper and it was about across the room from me. I have an absolute killer headache.

My parents have said I had a lot of interaction with the paranormal when I was too young to remember,and I've had severely vivid and horrifying dreams nightly as a younger kid, and my mom always has called me an empath, so I'm no stranger to those ideas, it's just while I'm severely spooked, It's nothing to condemn a house for. I don't need to be constantly watching my back because someone suggested it was a demon out to get me-

So with that being said, I do have anxiety issues and would appreciate if everyone could provide more insightful, grounded answers.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: