Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 01:13:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hunt for Lost City of Atlantis
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3227295.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Something was following me

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Something was following me  (Read 37 times)
Kendall Conway
Superhero Member

« on: October 22, 2018, 10:01:48 pm »

By Morningtomorrow,

I'm a highschool girl who loves horror and ghosts but even this freaked me out.

I was catching a bus home after school one day and bumped into my sister. She works close to our house but still needs to catch a bus. We got on the bus with 2 other people other than us and the bus driver.  The 2 people eventually got off and it was just us and the driver on the bus,  or at least we thought that. 

You need to understand that no one catches buses other than students at the time we caught the bus.

My sister got off to go to work and after she told me what she wanted for dinner,  she hopped off the bus with a goodbye from the driver.

It was just me on the bus.

Finally, the bus stopped at my stop and I hopped off. The bus driver wish "us" a good evening. I thought it was odd since I was the only one on the bus.  I turned around and even though I did feel someone there,  I didn't see anyone.

I continued walking,  and felt a hand on my arm. Turning around again,  there was no one there. I though I was just paranoid so I continued to walk.

I finally got home.  My cat was hissing at the door behind me and I looked around for the third time and saw a tall lady with pale skin.  She looked fuzzy and translucent. I was so creeped out that I ran inside and locked the door.

My family usually has paranormal experiences but usually there are at least 2 of us to back one another up. I've never experienced something weird like that before while I was alone...
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: