Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 12:52:41 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Towering Ancient Tsunami Devastated the Mediterranean
http://www.livescience.com/environment/061130_ancient_tsunami.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

8000 or 9000 years ago?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 8000 or 9000 years ago?  (Read 179 times)
knakker

« on: October 21, 2018, 01:43:05 pm »

8000 or 9000 years ago?

Plato is not very clearly in Timaios 23 in what he claims to mean with 8000 or 9000 years. Before what? Before his 60th birthday? Or before his aunt's 60th birthday? Or did he mean 7999 versus 8999 years earlier? The second thing we should keep in mind is that this difference of 8000/9000 years belonged to the story line of Athens. Not to the one of Atlantis. So let us not become deceived again by false chronologies. 8000 neither 9000 years ago nor Athens nor Atlantis existed. Let me focus on the 1000 years difference. I believe I have discovered this 1000 years in the Bible. The Babylonian captivity happened to the day and maybe even to the hour 1000 years after the Exodus from Egypt. Here we have the southern, eastern and northern dimensions of Tzafon together. Remarkable is it that the first Exodus started from Babylon II while the second Exodus started from Babylon I. Both were Atlantis moments. Pharao who disappeared into the waves of the Nile Delta was an Atlantis moment. Thousand years later the downfall of Nebuchanedzar's empire was another Atlantis moment. The Exodus happened at midnight while thousand years later Cyrus of Persia stood at midnight at the gate of Babylon. Midnight is the moment between sunset and sunrise. Atlantis was the sunset dimension of the underworld while Babylon was the sunrise dimension.

my book: roodgoudvanparvaim.nl
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

knakker

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 04:20:00 pm »

Atlantis as Midnight corresponds also with Muhammed's Night Journey in Sura 17:1 (Sura = Assur = Assyria). the winged horse Buraq on which Muhammed made his night trip was the equivalent of Poseidon. In Revelation 6:2 we meet with this white horse rider as Leukippe was named White Horse. This rider is the coming antichrist.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: