Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 09:04:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Remains of ancient civilisation discovered on the bottom of a lake
http://en.rian.ru/analysis/20071227/94372640.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

NYCC 2018: Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher Campaign for a Lois & Clark Revival

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NYCC 2018: Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher Campaign for a Lois & Clark Revival  (Read 111 times)
Behold, I am Death, Destroyer of Worlds
Superhero Member

« on: October 06, 2018, 07:09:54 pm »

NYCC 2018: Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher Campaign for a Lois & Clark Revival

To commemorate the 25h anniversary of Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman, series stars Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher reunited for a panel at New York Comic-Con. According to , a fan at the panel broached the subject of possibly reprising their roles in The CW’s Arrowverse. Both Hatcher and Cain responded positively to the idea.

The original series aired on ABC for four seasons from 1993-1997 and it primarily focused on the romantic relationship between the title characters. It largely eschewing appearances from Superman‘s rogues gallery, aside from Lex Luthor and a few others. Its last season ended on a cliffhanger with a baby mysteriously showing up in the onscreen couple’s home. Hatcher and Cain said that this presents multiple opportunities for a full-on revival.

“I could see the baby having been a Kryptonian child and they had to go back,” related Cain. “I could see them having a couple of Krypto-Earth kids. … I think Lois Lane is probably mayor of Metropolis, running stuff. Clark is still pushing paper and pencil, chasing stories.”

RELATED:
Hatcher, meanwhile, offered up a different take that would find Clark/Superman losing his powers after passing them on to his child. “I thought maybe as the kid was getting older, he’s struggling with trying to figure out what to do with his powers, and [Clark] would have to get his powers back,” she said. “And then, I was mostly thinking about a marriage where you stay together [despite the struggles]. When [Clark] didn’t have powers and Lois was working, it was emasculating and struggling… but once the kid is out of the picture, Lois and Clark have to figure out do we stay married?”

Cain and Hatcher aren’t strangers to revisiting the Superman universe. Most recently, they both had recurring roles on Supergirl, with Cain playing Jeremiah Danvers and Hatcher playing Rhea. They also guest-starred on separate episodes of Smallville in 2007 and 2010, respectively.

http://www.superherohype.com/tv/422831-dean-cain-and-teri-hatcher-campaign-for-lois-clark-revival-at-nycc
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: