Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 11:18:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Plato's Atlantis: Fact, Fiction or Prophecy?
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=CarolAnn_Bailey-Lloyd
http://www.underwaterarchaeology.com/atlantis-2.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Chris Evans Wraps Avengers 4 with an Emotional Message to Fans

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chris Evans Wraps Avengers 4 with an Emotional Message to Fans  (Read 170 times)
Behold, I am Death, Destroyer of Worlds
Superhero Member

« on: October 06, 2018, 07:02:53 pm »

Chris Evans Wraps Avengers 4 with an Emotional Message to Fans

Kylie HemmertOct 04, 2018

Chris Evans wraps Avengers 4 with an emotional message to fans

Get your tissues ready. Chris Evans aka Captain America has officially wrapped Avengers 4 and posted an emotional message to fans and colleagues on his Twitter, which you can read below:

“Officially wrapped on Avengers 4. It was an emotional day to say the least. Playing this role over the last 8 years has been an honor. To everyone in front of the camera, behind the camera, and in the audience, thank you for the memories! Eternally grateful.”

It certainly sounds like a goodbye to Evans’ iconic role as Steve Rogers/Captain America, and while we don’t know the ultimate fate of the character, the biggest theory among fans is that Cap might actually die in next year’s highly-anticipated follow-up to Avengers: Infinity War. Let us know your thoughts and theories in the comments below!

Reshoots started this last month for Avengers 4 to capture new footage, but also to finalize the potential ending for Phase 3 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

RELATED: Jeremy Renner’s Hawkeye Suffers Damage in Avengers 4 Set Photo

This year’s Avengers: Infinity War saw the titular superhero team take the fight to Thanos in order to stop his quest of exterminating half of the universe’s population with the Infinity stones, but it was to no avail, as he was able to successfully collect them all and snap his fingers, wiping out half of everyone from existence in a cloud of ash, including Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier (Sebastian Stan), King T’Challa/Black Panther (Chadwick Boseman), Groot (Vin Diesel), Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch (Elizabeth Olsen), Sam Wilson/Falcon (Anthony Mackie), Mantis (Pom Klementief), Drax (Dave Bautista), Peter Quill/Star-Lord (Chris Pratt), Dr. Stephen Strange (Benedict Cumberbatch), and Peter Parker/Spider-Man (Tom Holland), as well as Maria Hill (Cobie Smulders), Hank Pym (Michael Douglas), Hope van Dyne/Wasp (Evangeline Lily), Janet van Dyne (Michelle Pfeiffer) and Nick Fury (Samuel L. Jackson), though Fury was able to send a signal to what appears to be Captain Marvel (Brie Larson).

Confirmed cast members for the untitled fourth Avengers film so far include Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Scarlett Johansson, Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston, Anthony Mackie, Paul Bettany, Elizabeth Olson, Jeremy Renner, Chadwick Boseman, Sebastian Stan, Don Cheadle, Chris Pratt, Dave Bautista, Zoe Saldana, Pom Klementieff, Benedict Cumberbatch, Benedict Wong, Sean Gunn, Tom Holland, Paul Rudd, Jon Favreau, Brie Larson, Karen Gillan, Gwyneth Paltrow, Evangeline Lilly and Josh Brolin.

Avengers 4 is set to hit theaters on May 3, 2019.

http://www.superherohype.com/g00/movies/422769-chris-evans-wraps-avengers-4-with-an-emotional-message-to-fans?i10c.encReferrer=&i10c.ua=1&i10c.dv=14
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Behold, I am Death, Destroyer of Worlds
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 10:15:16 am »

Chris Evans Elaborates on his Avengers 4 Wrap Tweet
JAKE ABBATEOCT 15, 2018
image:
Earlier this month, Chris Evans completed his last day of filming on the as-yet-untitled Avengers 4. The actor commemorated the occasion with a tweet thanking the cast and crew., as well as moviegoers all over the world for their support. It read like a farewell message, which unleashed a new round of speculation. Many fans saw this as confirmation that Captain America will be one of the heroes meeting their demise in Avengers 4. Consequently, they took issue with Evans for apparently spoiling a major plot point on social media.

Via The Hollywood Reporter, Evans made an appearance at Ace Comic Con in Chicago this weekend and decided to play it coy regarding whether his character will survive. “I should clarify that, I know I did tweet something that made a lot of people think that it was in some way a spoiler, and I should clarify that, regardless of how Avengers 4 ends, I would’ve tweeted the exact same thing,” said Evans.

“That last day of filming really was a very emotional day. It was the culmination of almost 10 years of filming and 22 movies, this unbelievable tapestry and you feel a lot more emotions than I think even I thought I’d feel, and I felt it was appropriate to share the gratitude,” continued Evans. “I know it had a ripple effect, but I am neither confirming or denying anything.”

RELATED: Chris Evans wraps Avengers 4 with an emotional message to fans
Though it may sound far-fetched, it’s entirely possible that Evans’ initial tweet was part of an elaborate misdirection campaign. Marvel Studios did the same thing when Avengers: Infinity War came out this year and it didn’t feature the instantly iconic slow-motion trailer shot of Earth’s Mightiest Heroes running toward the camera. However, it’s important to remember that Evans is one of the longest tenured members of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. After playing the role for nearly a decade, we can hardly blame him for wanting to move on with his career.

Reshoots on Avengers 4 wrapped last week, and the rest of us won’t know the fate of Captain America until the film opens on May 3, 2019. What do you think of Evans’ new remarks? Share your thoughts in the comment section below!

Read more at https://www.superherohype.com/movies/424049-chris-evans-elaborates-on-his-avengers-4-wrap-tweet#MC7WVXzMLPTz4ZJB.99
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: