Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 06:44:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Comet theory collides with Clovis research, may explain disappearance of ancient people
http://uscnews.sc.edu/ARCH190.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Halloween Experience

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Halloween Experience  (Read 156 times)
Kendall Conway
Superhero Member

« on: October 02, 2018, 06:29:02 pm »

By Samhain

About seven years back give or take, when I was a younger kid, I went trick-or-treating with a grownup of course. That Halloween my mom took my older brother and I trick-or-treating. We went to my grandparents' house for Halloween that day, and we started trick-or-treating at about seven at night (I liked when it was dark). We went from house to house that night, mostly staying on the road of my grandparents' house. It was at about 8:00 and we went to this one house that had a bunch of kids on the porch, along with one tall man. The man had a long, black robe on and was wearing an alien mask of some kind. And he was really tall, not to mention. Around 6 feet. He was holding a trick-or-treat bag, and clearly wasn't with any of the kids. At one point, when we were waiting to get candy, he started just staring at us and then complimented my brother on his costume; but while wearing the mask. I thought it was a little strange, and so did my mom and my brother, but it was Halloween, and anybody of any age can have fun if they want.

After that he remained in the crowd of kids for a couple more houses (including my grandparents') and then just seemed to have gone. Shortly after that we stopped trick-or-treating since it was getting late, and headed back to my grandparents house. We ate our candy there and watched this Halloween show that was on. I can't remember exactly if there was school or not the next day, but we ended up making an exception since it was Halloween, and stayed longer.

My grandpa went to sleep before we left, but my grandma remained awake and sat with us in the kitchen eating candy and watching TV. At about eleven at night, the front door's doorbell rang. It was weird because the last trick-or-treater was at about 9:30, and this was 11:00. We all got up and went to the living room (where the front door is), but my mom said not to go close to the door. The person rang the doorbell again, so my grandma went to her room (which is downstairs) to look through the window that is next to the front door. I remember that she came out of her room, telling my mom to go look out the window too. They told my brother and I not to, but even I could see from the top of the door window, the top of somebody's head. And they were wearing a mask. They didn't stop ringing the doorbell, either. He rang it a few more times and then left. He had no kids with him, so it wasn't somebody taking kids out for Halloween. Both my brother and my mom also recognized him from trick-or-treating before, which was creepy.

Still to this day, my grandma says she remembers looking out the window and seeing a tall guy dressed in a mask and costume.

After he stopped ringing the doorbell a few more times, he completely left. Like, we went to look out the door once more, and he was just completely gone.

Maybe he was just looking for some more candy, but it was late, and from what I remember, he already got candy from my grandparents' house when the kids were going from house to house.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: